ECAD Organization / Clan Recruiting

ECAD or Ethereal Covert Arms Division are now recruiting you can find more info, and sign up to our forums at www.ecad-clan.com (site is still under construction) but forum and a few other pages do have relevant details such as about us. We are an 18+ organization looking to recruit tactical team players MIC's are a must, as is the intent to work as a team (No run & gun lone wolfers) that is not what we are about.

Contact ECAD Durand or ECAD Duke for more info, if the website / forum does not meet required informational needs.

We will venture into MP but presently we are much more comfortable with Terrorist Hunt which works well as a training ground while keeping the fun aspect.

SMH's Avatar Senior Member
    I need an admin to look on my registration on the forum

Originally Posted by TheNoobZMaster Go to original post
    I need an admin to look on my registration on the forum
    All done and taken care of should be able to post etc now, sorry for the pain in the rear sign up but it makes sure i keep spammers out.

Captchas dont seem to work as well these days, please feel free to PM or post a suggestion on the forums. I am still working on the website (Not a great web designer) but getting their slowly more so because i spend most of my time gaming as opposed to fixing what i really should be.