SuperBiscotCOT's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by EddieNES Go to original post

So single player is the same game as co-op, just with attached AI partners.
    This is my question ( that EddieNES better explained than me )

And I will wait for an answer even if it takes months

ES-Ulukai's Avatar Senior Member
    The single player campaign offers you to play 2 differents ways, the E3 show the most fun by playing with friends in coop.

If you want to play alone then your friends are replaced by 3 AI.

It has been said since the biggenning guys, still there's thing that the community workshop group don't know about the game and others features. The game is still work in progress and we were there only for 2 days.

UbiKeeba's Avatar Community Manager
    No matter what, you'll always have a 4 Ghost unit. If you're playing solo, you'll have 3 AIs, with one buddy 2 AIs, etc.

So no chance of a 2nd squad anywhere? Or just not one that you can control/Give orders too?

As Ulukai said, the co-op experience was talked about at the Paris Ubisoft workshops.

Personally, I played way more co-op Ghost Recon, casually and competitively, than adversarial, so this was the focus of my feedback to the devs- Ghost Recon is tactics and strategy, and that does not work with dum AI you cannot give instructions to.

What the devs take from that and implement who knows, but I will be devastated if we cannot at the very least have the same feature set as the original Ghost Recon ie

- Rules of Engagement (hold/react only/engage every mofo in sight)
    - Set paths (using map overlay as in Ghost Recon, or point and click on landscape as in GRAW)
    - Soul switching. For the love of tactical gaming, do not end the mission if Ghost Lead dies (like in GRAW).

I'm fairly sure I got that across in Paris, Ulukai and BlueFox can verify, so I have fingers crossed this makes it into the final game.

Did you catch any cut scenes while there? Or was it just a voiceover explaining the situation and objective?

Also, after a mission was complete, cut scene?

ES-Ulukai's Avatar Senior Member
    I confirm that Rocky talked about the features from GR1 about IA and tactical map and I said something like "Alleluia brothers and sisters praise the lord to that" well didn't said it, was more in my head but I sais "I agreed with that 100%"

My group we just did ramdoms mission and discover the map and gameplay, we didn't do the main missions and I don't think they were in the alpha we played and better that way don't want to get story spoil before release.

No cutscene maybe on purpose for this version, it was more on discovering the game. Can't about other stuff for this matter right now sorry.

SuperBiscotCOT's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by M_Ulukai Go to original post
    "I agreed with that 100%"
    I also agree with that 200%

Ill squeal like a little child if the platoon feature and ROE come back, not going to lie.

Lolssi's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DigitalHitmann Go to original post
    Ill squeal like a little child if the platoon feature and ROE come back, not going to lie.
    Indeed