ES-Ulukai's Avatar Senior Member

Custom radio for vehicules on GRW.

The title say it all boys and girls ! So what's your thought about it ?

Would you be ok if the devs add the possibility for you to add your mp3 on a custom radio in the game while driving a buggy or else ?

Personnaly i'm for it, was listenning : House of Pain - Jump Around earlier and imagined my self driving the buggy with my mate at full speed to a mission with that song playing ^^

So people tell me like this please :

Yes

Situation and the music you'll be listenning .

Or

No

Why no ?

Dieinthedark's Avatar Senior Member
    I mean it'd be cool, i'd play some Disturbed - Indestructible or FFDP - Bad Company I'm sure but as far as priorities, dead last. No offense to your idea, it would be cool, just not what I think of when I think Ghost Recon. I feel like it'd fit better in the Battlefield Bad Company series personally

LEI_NIANG_NIANG's Avatar Banned
    I would like to play FOX all the way!
    what does the fox say?
    Dingdingdingdingding.,....

Lolssi's Avatar Senior Member
    As an option? Sure but nowhere priority.
    Also don't wanna this turn into gta with radio stations and pimping your vehicles as it so often seems to happen with open world games (or at least someone wishes it).

I personally have this weird notion that custom music somehow would make the game worse. I mean game soundtracks are crucial part of atmosphere. Unreals, Deus Exes and Mass Effects wouldn't be as legendary without their soundtracks.
    Then again I have many times filled EA Sports games with custom music. Less since they went console only since adding music to console is pain in the behind.

We already know that there is a Radio Santa Blanca station in the game. I would surmise that the radio stations in this game would play authentic music of the region and would be entirely in Spanish. Radio Santa Blanca is a probably a propaganda station for the cartel. Perhaps there will be a Spanish rock or hip hop station. One never knows.

I don't see why not. In Afghanistan pretty much everybody jury rigged their iPods into the internal truck comms...it was against the rules but we did it anyway. The only concern stems from licensing the music and what music should be put into the game.

SuperBiscotCOT's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes ( and a BIG yes )

But it must be realy easy and fast to choose your musics.

I will be listening all kind of musics BUT I want the possibility to choose beetween 2 options :
    - have the musics only in vehicles and I can activate music everywhere with a sort of in-game MP3
    - or even when I exit from a vehicle the mustic don't stop like your character is putting earphones.

(also for youtubers/streamers regarding the copyrights it must be also easy to deasable)

Stupid,
    Ghosts don't go flying around creating alot of noise. This game as is is turning more and more into another COD want to be and far away from what Ghost Recon use to be.

ES-Ulukai's Avatar Senior Member
    You are so wrong mate, the games is solar systems far away from a COD.

So listenning to the radio to you makes the game more like COD ? You tell in which COD you can drive and listenning your own mp3 music cause that I'd like to know.

Originally Posted by M_Ulukai Go to original post
    You are so wrong mate, the games is solar systems far away from a COD.

So listenning to the radio to you makes the game more like COD ? You tell in which COD you can drive and listenning your own mp3 music cause that I'd like to know.
    Its everything as a whole, What spec Ops teams blast music getting close to a battle zone?

What Spec Ops teams fly their own birds?

What Drones put indicators over people?(there are heat signatures but not little icons yelling- he's Here!!!)

I'm just waiting to hear that you'll be able to hid behind a box while your "sheilds(ie health)" come back up. Or when a team member dies in a mission they suddenly reappear after.