Unfortunately guys but the innocent days of FB are over. With this speedhack servers will fill with cheaters and eventually game will corrupt for the honest pilots.
    Despite what many people are saying that it was known long time ago, I can tell you that personally I'm a guy who spends many hours per day in this game and didn't know about it. And if I didn't know about it then almost everyone didn't know it either. The problem is that now tht everyone knows it a lot of people will use it and trust to each other will be lost forever.

Sorry guys, but I already lost faith in this game. FB is over for me. I'll keep on playing it for a while but I'm very sure that I'll be forced to stop it.

The only thing that we have to worry from now on is to convince Oleg find a way to avoid this cheat from the BoB project cuse if he doesn't, then BoB is already a fail product.

Sorry to say this but The days of Il2/FB are over.

Unfortunately guys but the innocent days of FB are over. With this speedhack servers will fill with cheaters and eventually game will corrupt for the honest pilots.
    Despite what many people are saying that it was known long time ago, I can tell you that personally I'm a guy who spends many hours per day in this game and didn't know about it. And if I didn't know about it then almost everyone didn't know it either. The problem is that now tht everyone knows it a lot of people will use it and trust to each other will be lost forever.

Sorry guys, but I already lost faith in this game. FB is over for me. I'll keep on playing it for a while but I'm very sure that I'll be forced to stop it.

The only thing that we have to worry from now on is to convince Oleg find a way to avoid this cheat from the BoB project cuse if he doesn't, then BoB is already a fail product.

Sorry to say this but The days of Il2/FB are over.