Setting Signature Up

I have forgotten how to set mi siggy up...anyone help me please??

strigoi1958's Avatar Senior Member
    Right click on the picture below and select copy image URL then when you are editing your signature click the insert image icon and paste the link into the box

YazX_'s Avatar AC Volunteer MOD
    Click on settings at the top right , from the left menu click on "Edit Signature" then do what strigoi said.

NOTE: signature has rules to follow, for more info click on Forum Rules link in my signature and then click on Signature rules.

Just is not working for me here guys? Follow what you said step by step. Funny thing is I done it once!

Just keeps saying "Invade URL" ?????

strigoi1958's Avatar Senior Member
    right click on that picture you want as your signature and select save image url or copy image address..... or copy this http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/9d6...abchrpqszg.jpg

then go to settings then edit signature and....

Say Strigoi I do thank you for this detail mate ..however I have done this but my banner does not appear my friend ??????

Originally Posted by gloops1 Go to original post
    Say Strigoi I do thank you for this detail mate ..however I have done this but my banner does not appear my friend ??????
    send me the image url and i will update it for you

OK YazX ... I save my graphics on a host site. This is the url that that site gives me my friend: http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/11e...rcin6p9kzg.jpg

ok done, but not sure why its not showing up in all posts, i can see it in your original post on top, so i will wait until you come online to verify.

Thanx here YazX bud! Why wouls it not do it for me tho???? I got my first banner up by using the upload mechanism at the bottom of the settings page ..Nothing en right this time!

Thank you 100% guys!

DO YER LIKE MI MOVING FLAG GUY'S ???