Diamonds Problem? I DON'T Mind it at all! Ya know!

Let's start with the game.

Hard to beat? Yup, some maps are IMPOSSIBLE without super luck or spending Diamonds... but you need to buy diamonds to get them in tons no?
    naw, Sometimes the game bugs and gives you huge amounts of diamonds, yes I gotten so scared so many times i had to quadruple check my phonebill and bankacccount to check if Gplay taken any from me.... Nope...
    Wanna know how much Diamonds? I checked 4 days... I had 6k, 3 days ago I had 12k.... yesterday I got up to 32k... and this isn't the first time (though first time it bumped up to 32k...)

I'm pretty high ranked on Android Side... (Yes, I have spent COUNTLESS hours on this game, during to work, during break and back from work...)
    Game is pretty much buggy, the one bug I very much like is the diamond one.... that somehow gives you tons of diamonds for NO reason at all... as long as your actively playing... I'm pretty sure I'm the first one to tell about this bug.... (Go bash on me will ya? I just want bugs out of the game)

Reason why am coming up with this bug is due to one specific bug was fixed... The Impossible to be defeated or continue (Infamous endless random... when you don't have 3 gems of each)

One bug I dunno if it has been fixed is the 2 Gems + Drone isn't counted 3 in a row.... That bug Before (if it was fixed) has ruined more than 60 games.... (Yes I've beaten all current maps)

So many times I was close to finnish, the last move was 2X+Drone.... (2X = random same color) because that was the last move... or ruined me completely in the mid mage...

About the diamonds bug, it has been there since the begining on Android, I dunno if its a bug or a reward to active players. who stack up on gems.... The current "daily" map is the only map I play, I unlocked EVERYTHING today... (Didn't know you could spend diamonds to get X resources to upgrade, IT was pretty much on last ~135 magnite? or whatever it was called, lunar resource)

Also, FOR GODS SAKE! PLEASE UPDATE THE GAME MORE OFTEN!.... Bugs have been there for several months before you decided to update the game... (I seen 2 updates this month? no?, but none before, if so they have been well hidden)

Btw, thanks for adding support for Google Play Game support! I bumped to level 18 thanks to it! ^^

TL;DR:
    Nothing much, just fix bugs.... please? *puppy eyes'
    Make maps easier till you can come upon a grind map.... (Yes, I have problably played several maps, more than a hundred times...)
    MORE MAPS! for us who beaten the current maps! *super puppy eyes that have tears falling down!*

P.S. Incase you are wondering what platform. I mentioned google a few times... if you didn't get it.... Android

Edit: I dunno if the 9? Blue Gem Map had been fixed, when you didn't have any moves, it was able to scramble the gems and make so they were removed from map making it impossible to beat it!

UbiBooma's Avatar Community Representative
    Welcome to the forums Kari-EricT!

Thank you very much for reporting this issue to us. If there is a specific bug or issue you'd like to report, such as receiving too many diamonds as you mention above, please refer to this thread or contact our support team directly.

Cheers
    Booma

Originally Posted by Kari-ErikT Go to original post
    Game is pretty much buggy, the one bug I very much like is the diamond one.... that somehow gives you tons of diamonds for NO reason at all... as long as your actively playing...
    Last month, the game gave me 20k diamonds.

Originally Posted by Kari-ErikT Go to original post
    I'm pretty sure I'm the first one to tell about this bug
    Considering the bad level designs that require diamonds to beat, I'm pretty sure everyone have reasons to keep the bug secret.