Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    I just got a flash drive...you know the little thumbdrive thingy? I got a 128M one. They come in 64M,128M,256M,512M,1G & I saw a 2G one for $800.... I must say that they are great!! If you deal with more than one computer on a regular basis I highly recommend you spend the few bucks and get one. I got this last Friday when I got LOMAC but never got the chance to use it till today. I just took a whole bunch of pictures and other files from my laptop at my former job. The 64M ones usually go for around $30 but I recommend getting a minimum 128M one....catch a sale..usually on sale the 128M is going for the price of the 64M or the 256M is going for the price of the 128M. Consider that a standard floppy is 1.44M and most new laptops dont even have floppy drives. Soon these mini drives will replace floppys all together.. Thier strong point is portability and convenience... I wouldnt need anything much bigger than what I have now.....they are great to have.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>vflyer@comcast.net[/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>99thPursuit Squadron IL2 Forgotten Battles[/list]
    UDQMG | HYPERLOBBY | IL2 Manager | MUDMOVERS

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    I just got a flash drive...you know the little thumbdrive thingy? I got a 128M one. They come in 64M,128M,256M,512M,1G & I saw a 2G one for $800.... I must say that they are great!! If you deal with more than one computer on a regular basis I highly recommend you spend the few bucks and get one. I got this last Friday when I got LOMAC but never got the chance to use it till today. I just took a whole bunch of pictures and other files from my laptop at my former job. The 64M ones usually go for around $30 but I recommend getting a minimum 128M one....catch a sale..usually on sale the 128M is going for the price of the 64M or the 256M is going for the price of the 128M. Consider that a standard floppy is 1.44M and most new laptops dont even have floppy drives. Soon these mini drives will replace floppys all together.. Thier strong point is portability and convenience... I wouldnt need anything much bigger than what I have now.....they are great to have.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>vflyer@comcast.net[/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>99thPursuit Squadron IL2 Forgotten Battles[/list]
    UDQMG | HYPERLOBBY | IL2 Manager | MUDMOVERS

Yeah, BC, a person can usually find the 'smaller' ones on sale somewhere for not much money. I always see ads for those things.

p1ngu666's Avatar Senior Member
    u can get em in a watch too btw
    watches not lookin that good tho :\
    plus i have a oldskool 80s watch

I'm not sure why I have a floppy disk on my machine...
    And your right BearCat, those USB drives are great.