Meat Wall Trophy Help

Does anyone want to queue and try get on opposing teams to get this trophy?

Easiest way to get this trophy, go into a casual game, find the lowest level player on the enemy team, invite him to a chat party, ask him to help you get a breach kill by standing behind a doorway.

Congrats you got your "Meat Wall" trophy

Meat Wall

Originally Posted by CammyG-- Go to original post
    Does anyone want to queue and try get on opposing teams to get this trophy?
    Easiest way is to shoot an enemy until they are injured and then plant a breach charge on the floor next to them. Detonate it and achievement will pop up.

Originally Posted by Bogs Dollox 75 Go to original post
    Easiest way is to shoot an enemy until they are injured and then plant a breach charge on the floor next to them. Detonate it and achievement will pop up.
    I've been trying to do this for several weeks, but there are way too many factors to making this work. First you have to actually down someone without killing them (or more importantly, a teammate killing them AND stealing the kill). Second, you have to be near a surface that can be breached. Thirdly, you have to be able to do this without any other enemy players mowing you down.

Hereford

Originally Posted by CGPsaint Go to original post
    I've been trying to do this for several weeks, but there are way too many factors to making this work. First you have to actually down someone without killing them (or more importantly, a teammate killing them AND stealing the kill). Second, you have to be near a surface that can be breached. Thirdly, you have to be able to do this without any other enemy players mowing you down.

I managed to do it on the Hereford base map. I went to blow a hatch and i spotted somebody in the corner of the room. I shot his legs so he went down and then breached the hatch which killed him.

Major2's Avatar Senior Member
    To me, this is one of those trophies that should just happen as you play. I see people get killed by breaches all the time.

Originally Posted by Bogs Dollox 75 Go to original post
    I managed to do it on the Hereford base map. I went to blow a hatch and i spotted somebody in the corner of the room. I shot his legs so he went down and then breached the hatch which killed him.
    Nice. I got tired of trying to do this near a surface that can be breached, but maybe focusing on that map would help. I've mainly been trying to play bomb with the thought of planting the defuser next to a breach charge, but that also requires more than a hearty helping of luck...

Maps

Originally Posted by CGPsaint Go to original post
    Nice. I got tired of trying to do this near a surface that can be breached, but maybe focusing on that map would help. I've mainly been trying to play bomb with the thought of planting the defuser next to a breach charge, but that also requires more than a hearty helping of luck...
    Best maps to try it are Hereford, Plane and Chalet. Lots on wooden walls, floors and ceilings.

I haven't given up just yet. I'm desperately trying to avoid having to ask someone on the other team for help. It just doesn't feel right.

UbiEpi's Avatar Community Manager
    Placing a breach charge next to the defuser is a tactic I've seen used.