Thanks En0. People love progress and for those hoping for progress it is always good to let someone know when you appreciate it. I've learned at my current job that you ask people to do things for you and even though they may not be perfect right away you do let them know when they get something right. Its like you get a damaged part that costs several thousands of dollars and you suggest they do certain things to get it to you not damaged... it arrives damaged again but they did follow some suggestions that you gave them. You encourage them for making the effort...and you keep in mind that they did make the effort and with the right communication this could be perfect.

En0-'s Avatar Trials Developer
    Thanks a lot for the kind words NicholasBBB!

The team is looking at the problem but it is slow because we have a lot of other things going on at the same time. I'll update this thread when we progress.

Cheers,

Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks to the team for following through with the X360 xplats. It has been a ton of fun revisiting my old tracks and this definitely helps prolong the life of Fusion.

Cheers,

JKT84