Ubi-Mya's Avatar Community Staff

[HELP]I lost my progress and my gems!

Hello players,

We apologize for the problems of this weekend, due to a server outage.
    We are looking to resolve this issue as quick as possible for everyone.

There should also be a gift coming soon in-game to compensate the time and data lost.

The good news is the server should be back up and running but if you are experiencing the same problems please don’t hesitate to let us know.

If you made any in-game purchase, you should contact the Ubisoft support (the link is in my signature) and ask them for a refund, they will be able to do it!

We have some exciting things planned for our players going forward, please keep an eye on our official facebook page https://fb.com/RaymanAdventures

Lost of purchase and progress

I bought a starter kit and I only got a costume. Furthermore, I lost all my progress there after to re-start. I completed adventure 14 and then the game hanged. Then it became a beginning level.

Can't connect

This is the second weekend in a row! I can't connect so I can't play the game AT ALL. what is the deal??!!!!

lost connection

lost connection again!!! this game is so stupid!!!!as soon as you get a bit further in the game it goes mental sort it out will you or im deleting the damn thing

Lost my progressives and adventure

What is the problem and when its going to be solved??

Lost progress and everything else

I was on adventure 22 and then I tried playing it today. It kept saying connecting to server... every 5 secs. It would have a delay, so I shut off my phone, and turned it back on, and tried playing again. Which ended up starting the game completely over and now I'm back at adventure number one! Not Happy!!

Lost all my creatures!!!!

Was playing the game and then the servers started acting up again (shocking I know). All of a sudden a get a message saying my game is being synchronized and then I lost all of my progress! Very frustrating seeing as you have to wait 8 hours for one egg to hatch!!!

ProfileID: 1177
    E-mail: [REMOVED]
    Device Model: iPhone 6
    Language: English

Not working server error

Hi

Not been able to advance past adventure 3 for the last 2 months please can you tell me if this is to be resolved or if I should delete

Thanks

Originally Posted by Ubi-Mya Go to original post
    Hello players,

We apologize for the problems of this weekend, due to a server outage.
    We are looking to resolve this issue as quick as possible for everyone.

There should also be a gift coming soon in-game to compensate the time and data lost.

The good news is the server should be back up and running but if you are experiencing the same problems please don’t hesitate to let us know.

If you made any in-game purchase, you should contact the Ubisoft support (the link is in my signature) and ask them for a refund, they will be able to do it!

We have some exciting things planned for our players going forward, please keep an eye on our official facebook page https://fb.com/RaymanAdventures

I lost the criature

Minha criatura simplesmente sumiu da árvore, aparece como se eu nunca tivesse possuído a mesma. HEEELP !

Lost Savegame Rayman adventures

I lost my save games and adventures played when i downloaded the latest version of the game.
    This Filled Form:

ProfileID (can be seen in the game options): 4162328
    E-mail (will be removed from here as soon as we see your message): Naval.sama@gmail.com
    Device Model: Asus Fonepad 7 FE375CL Lolipop 5
    Language: English
    Describe your problem as clearly as possible: I lost my saved games after the game started downloading the latest updates in the intro screen of the game

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►