Unplayable level

I came across unplayable level in "Wild Wild East". It's one of the harder levels with skull as an icon. It isn't required to complete the adventure. At the start I kill first enemy and jump on a pole. It seems like I should jump down where I see more enemies and platforms, but I can't since camera doesn't move and I die. Here are screenshots of level (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-5...SbLZqo63MwShoR).

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey General.Ming - thank you for reporting this issue to us.

Does this issue persist if you reinstall the game? Have you tested the level on a different device as well, to see if the issue persists?

I have reinstalled the game and issue is still there. I have no other device to test it on. I hope if someone has this issue will respond to this post.

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Sorry for our delay in responding.
    What platform are you experiencing this on?

On Android.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Could you please advise us which version of the game you currently have installed, and whether the game was installed via Google Play or the Samsung Store?

Are you able to record your screen using the Android gaming tools, and show us the issue in action?

I've downloaded the game from Google Play Store and according to it version 3.9.0 is installed. On my first post I've attached screenshots of the bug. To sum it up shortly, camera doesn't move. It just stays stuck on first shot of entering level. My character can move, but not far though since it dies because I can't see where it goes and it jumps on trap I guess.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there General.Ming,

Thanks for the screenshots.

Is it possible for you to provide a video using Android Game Tools so we can see the issue in full action?

I've finally found the level. I've added a video of the level in my Google Drive folder. As you can see there are structures below what is visible on the screen. The problem is that camera moves only in one direction (from left to right), but doesn't pan up or down to show rest of the level. (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-5...SbLZqo63MwShoR)

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by General.Ming Go to original post
    I've finally found the level. I've added a video of the level in my Google Drive folder. As you can see there are structures below what is visible on the screen. The problem is that camera moves only in one direction (from left to right), but doesn't pan up or down to show rest of the level. (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-5...SbLZqo63MwShoR)
    Thank you for sending us a video!

I'd recommend opening a support case with our dedicated team. When opening the case, please include the link to your Google Drive folder, as this will help the team to investigate your issue.