Ubi-BlueFire's Avatar Community Developer

I can't connect after Adventure 3!

Hello Rayman Adventures players!

If you receive a server error (unable to connect) after reaching Adventure 3, please contact us by posting in this forum, being sure to provide us with details about your device and what you’re experiencing so that we can work to resolve the issue.

We are aware that it's been quite a long time since this bug appeared, but this one is a tough one! And we promise we are doing our best to bust it properly.

Thank you for your help and patience!

The Rayman Team

Rayman adventure

Hi
    I can't play because of a connection isue but my internet is fine I can't pick up the egg of adventure 3 my phone is a iphone 5c

I hope that it will fix because I really love that Game

Thank you

Rayman Adventure

My game have issue connection. I can't pick up the egg at the Adventure 3 it said that i'm not connect. I have a iPhone 5s. I hope you can help me!

Thank you

can't open eggs avanture 3

My game have issue connection. I can't pick up the egg at the Adventure 3 it said that i'm not connect. I have a iPhone 5s. I hope you can help me!

Thank you

connection issue

I can't pick up the egg in the third world, there is a message saying: Connection to the server failed. Please check your Internet connection and try again.
    But I am well conect to internet and I have 3 bar conection on my ipad.

No Internet connection

I have an Ipad model MD513C/A with version 8.4.1. And on the adventure 3, I can't take the egg 'cause it doesn't have access to internet connection but my internet is fine. Thanks

Originally Posted by annabeelle Go to original post

Thank you
    Hi, i just want to know if you received an answer and if it has been resolved , because i have the same problem. Thank you!

Same problem

Same problem here, I had the loop telling me about a saved file, then lost all my progress and then nothing past level 3 but the message about no internet connection when login to server.....

Server problem

Hi . I'm having a problem on the third world . I can't pick the egg up 😁. My phone is an iPhone 5S
    Thanks I'm loving the game so far.. I hope you could fix this problem

Any updates with this issue?

Still stuck at level 3 and can't play at all, reinstalled the game, same thing. Do you have any update? Is this bug gonna be resolved soon?

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... Last ►►