I just started playing Siege again, after leaving it for about two months now. The first couple days were spent relearning operators, controls, whatnot. But now that I have my bearing and I am finally starting to do relatively decent, I am abruptly getting mob voted and TK'd for no other reason except I am not apart of their group or my operator picks were either the ones they wanted or they decided to recruit rush on round one. Granted one of the people actually apologized for the actions of their friends.

Before anyone tries to give me advice to play with friends instead of solo queuing; thanks for the advice nonetheless, I understand people try to help in the ways they know best, I do not have that luxury. Most of my friends are either too busy to get on at the time, or just don't have R6 Siege. Solo-queuing is the only way I can play this game, and I don't want to play Ranked without a team I can have fun with, especially when these past two days have been rampant with VK abuse, and TK-ers.

I want problem to be addressed, but I don't see it happening in the near future, because for gamers like me that just want to kick back and play some games for a while, it becomes really difficult for me, and possibly many others to enjoy this hobby that most of us share.

Holo's Avatar Junior Member

This just happend to me as well.

I often get kicked by premades as soon as I start talking about someone - Giving him a tipp.

But just now: I joined a lobby: As soon as I could decide my spawnpoint there was already a votekick going for me.
    I didn't even realize at first but hey. Better not waste time with jerks.

It's pretty irritating if a 3 stack starts kicking someone.

monkey89brains's Avatar Banned
    Lol this has been going on since 2015. This thread proves that. Good job Ubi, and good job guys for supporting the dev team by spending all that money on season passes and cosmetic items so that they could not reinvest it into the game!

Dan6992's Avatar Senior Member
    I have literally been vote kicked for no reason. Take slightly longer than everyone else to load, vote kicked. Everyone else dies and decides they don't want to wait for you, vote kicked. Take someone else's "main", vote kicked. Have a name someone doesn't like, vote kicked. Play the game normally doing absolutely nothing wrong, vote kicked.

I get why the system was put in place. And if the players actually had any integrity it would be a nice option to boot someone causing problems. But the majority of the player base are toxic a**holes and will vote to kick you just to get a laugh. The option should really just be removed at this point.

For now I just play ranked. They can't vote kick you in ranked.

Dan6992's Avatar Senior Member
    Surrender is abused in ranked too. Even if it doesn't pass people will often initiate the surrender as soon as they die. Which means you either have to take time to dismiss the dialog or leave it floating there taking up part of your screen for 30 seconds until the time expires. It's super annoying. And even more annoying when a 4 stack decides to actually surrender when you're ahead 3-0 forcing you to take a loss and possibly derank because they wanted to be a**holes.

Has anyone heard a response from ubisoft, or are people just wasting their breath

Yea but sometimes. No, they are just a holes

what u said is true but there are some times its a different story. I got kicked for no reason. I was blitz and i had the defuser. I didnt plant because
    1. We were outside
    2. Jager was still at the obj so i couldnt plant.
    3. someone flanked us and ALMOST killed us
    4. i was watching for another flank
    Someone killed jager so i safely planted. They were screaming KICK KICK after the round and they tked me for the next 2 rounds and then they kicked me because a new person joined and just clicked f5. I assume they were toxic that i didnt follow their commands but I didnt even speak their language.
    We won the round that I planted the defuser btw.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by logavin Go to original post
    Has anyone heard a response from ubisoft, or are people just wasting their breath
    No response yet. But, I doubt they will remove it and I doubly doubt that they will revert it back to only having 3 votes to kick.

So yea, people are probably just wasting their breath.

Voting and team killers is what makes this game lame.

Agreed, but according to some, complaining about these issues is actually just us asking for the game to be CoD or knife only.