DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team

Dan's clue for 12/8 DLC

Dan's clue for 12/8 DLC

Friday at work is going to be insane for me, so for better or worse, here's the puzzle now.

Turns out if you embed an image in an animated GIF, you no longer get an animated GIF, which I kind of suspected might be the case. So, for the record: The animated GIF is the puzzle here; the answer to that puzzle will let you access the hidden answer inside the second, still GIF. It's basically a sealed envelope, and the correct password will let you open it.

Whenever I predict a difficulty level I'm wrong, so whether you collectively blast through this in 20 minutes or take all weekend, I will only hope you have fun.

Friday at work is going to be insane for me, so for better or worse, here's the puzzle now.

Turns out if you embed an image in an animated GIF, you no longer get an animated GIF, which I kind of suspected might be the case. So, for the record: The animated GIF is the puzzle here; the answer to that puzzle will let you access the hidden answer inside the second, still GIF. It's basically a sealed envelope, and the correct password will let you open it.

Whenever I predict a difficulty level I'm wrong, so whether you collectively blast through this in 20 minutes or take all weekend, I will only hope you have fun.

TroyE70's Avatar Junior Member
    Though I doubt it, wish it was Joker in the Pack; https://youtu.be/WV5-KhZMOtY

Hi Troy, and welcome -- but there's more to it than that. Here's some guidelines.

Hi Troy, and welcome -- but there's more to it than that. Here's some guidelines.

sings_in_tune's Avatar Moderator
    Southern Ontario, ...................... Canada
    The hanged man XII
    The tower XVI
    Strength VIII
    The Moon XVIII
    Fool 0
    The Star XVII
    The World XXI
    Temperence XIV
    The Emporer IV
    The Chariot VII

If that is any help

Thanks Dan. And RIP Scott Weiland.

Exciting to be able to participate.

For what it's worth, it's from the Aquarian Tarot.

Also, The World, The Hanged Man and The Moon are laid horizontally, if that means anything.

Thanks Dan for the puzzle.

Thanks Troy for introducing me to The Adicts.

Based on what sings posted, you can make a STRONG connection to several Grateful Dead songs. That would be fantastic. I know, confirmation bias...

Thanks Dan for the puzzle.

Thanks Troy for introducing me to The Adicts.

Based on what sings posted, you can make a STRONG connection to several Grateful Dead songs. That would be fantastic. I know, confirmation bias...

Just for fun- Franklin's Tower, Dark Star, Eyes of the World, Standing on the Moon, Ship of Fools. Chariot could be Truckin', Hanged Man could connect to El Paso (they cover Marty Robbins, and he's shot not hanged, but it's old west justice), temperance could be Brown Eyed Women (references prohibition), strength could be Shakedown Street (being strong armed). Emporer...

daddy_felix's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SilverEagle007 Go to original post
    Sorry to disappoint you, but the animated gif is only the first part. We need to find a key which we can use to decrypt the second gif.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... Last ►►