🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rainbow Six Siege forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

2 Persons with open NAT type cannot create squad. Error Code: 2-0x00000076

My friend and I are trying to join in a squad together and we both have open NAT type but when he tries to connect he gets the following error message: "Error joining squad. Try again later. Contact support for additional information. Error Code: 2-0x00000067"

Both platforms: PC, Win 7

i get this message everytime i try to join squads or they try and join mine they get it too

Exact same problem over here with the same error code, i'm on Windows 10 though and my friend on windows 8, we're both open NAT and we both forwarded all the ports advised on the support forum for the beta previously.

I did put a post on reddit about it here - https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/co..._join_a_squad/ if anyone replies to it with some information i'll re-post it here too.

Squad

Originally Posted by Blackcatz1911 Go to original post
    My friend and I are trying to join in a squad together and we both have open NAT type but when he tries to connect he gets the following error message: "Error joining squad. Try again later. Contact support for additional information. Error Code: 2-0x00000067"

Both platforms: PC, Win 7

Try to use Hamachi both of you.

Unfortunately, not everyone makes hamachi. I have the same problem, it was tried out everything you can. And it seems that the developer will ignore this problem.

MagikMehedi's Avatar Junior Member
    Me and my friends facing exactly the same issue as you mentioned.. we live in Bangladesh (Asia) so we tried to join other players from abroad (don't know from which country they were) and we can join them but i can't join my friends from the same country.. at first i thought it's for having the Shared IP but when i asked the foreign players the told me that they use shared IP too.. so back to square one.. -_- need a fix badly.. what good a Online game if you can't play with your friends??!!

Screenshot of the Error-

P.S: Excuse my bad english

Same problem here =/

Can't play with my friends.

Same

Exact same issue i live In Canada same with my friend no connection both open NAT

Howdy. Can you folks point me to the thread that discusses NAT types? Is it just opening some ports?

Same issue here, been trying every 15 mins for over an hr now, every time we restart game all of us. Nobody can invite anyone.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►