ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    Pretty darned close, though.

Not Nirvana, not Pearl Jam. Not chiming in again since it's my day off and I've worked most of the morning.
    I just heard a lot of people moan as soon as you pressed the Price Is Right "Wrong Answer" button.

chris60119's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ghmorello Go to original post
    I just heard a lot of people moan as soon as you pressed the Price Is Right "Wrong Answer" button.
    He didn't say it wasn't Primus!

I've been playing around with it but i'm not hearing anything familiar. Guess i'm not alone either - it seems quiet for a clue thread..

Dan - as an aside, can we expect DLC this holiday along the lines of last year (i.e highly requested mega packs, like Rage and Jimi?)

Noodling around a bit, the note progression reminds me a lot of Televsion, like possibly something from Marquee Moon. Probably wishful thinking, but that was the first thing to jump to mind when I started playing.

Originally Posted by ghmorello Go to original post
    Yup...they have to know how bad people want those, especially since we have had a taste and nirvana pack rumors from developers go back to like Jan 2014

https://twitter.com/crossieRS/status/427198410785959936

Which summer? Summer 2043! How long does it take to finish those Utero tracks! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i56/5/6/7/...OOO-3bf7dc.jpg

Originally Posted by JosephMcMirra Go to original post
    Yup...they have to know how bad people want those, especially since we have had a taste and nirvana pack rumors from developers go back to like Jan 2014

https://twitter.com/crossieRS/status/427198410785959936

I'd Courtney Love that to happen

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    Pretty darned close, though.

Not Nirvana, not Pearl Jam. Not chiming in again since it's my day off and I've worked most of the morning.
    Oh, but we definitely need us some Nirvana, Pearl Jam and, to add another, Red Hot Chili Peppers. There's no need to plead the case with these bands; I just hope the licensing works out on some not-too-distant day.

Looks similar to Stone Temple Pilots "Sex Type Thing" tab

On topic, I have a feeling this clue won't get figured. It's kind of a straight forward run; I imagine the tone and tempo give it some identity, as playing it on my phone's piano is getting me nowhere. No big deal; I haven't been able to get Lonely Boy and Howlin For You out of my head for days! Until Monday then!

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by tjtaylor66 Go to original post
    Looks similar to Stone Temple Pilots "Sex Type Thing" tab
    Did you play the notes on your guitar or is this confirmation bias?