And now what

Now that the said it would take them LONGERRR They dont respond any more nice up todate keeping i call that

Sooooooo.... how about at least an extremely rough time frame? Hours? Today? Tomorrow?

Aren't you supposed to launch in a week? Why stress test right before launch? Shouldn't this have been done.... oh, I don't know, 6 months ago or so? Who's making these genius decisions over there?

Guys

Beta means 'not ready for release due to various issues'. That's why anyone in a 'beta' is a 'tester'

Is it going to be out today or what

but why do we have an issue, even if the closed beta players don't have it?

So...

Originally Posted by Ubi_Jax Go to original post
    Hi everyone.

Were currently seeing issues with matchmaking times and disconnection on all platforms. As such were postponing the Open Beta until a later time and keeping the game under Closed Beta status. We apologize for the delay and can assure you this is our top priority. We will keep everyone updated regularly as we continue to deploy improvements.
    Does this mean we get the beta tomorow until monday?????

Is the Beta still going to be avaliable today or not?

GreyK37's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by SK1NSFAN Go to original post
    thanks for the information, hope you guys get this figured out. i was in the closed beta and was wondering why i wasnt able to play yesterday or today? are other closed beta testers also not being able to play?
    Me..

Would have been nice to have known this before open beta was supposed to go live instead of over an hour after

#FAIL Advertisement stating the Open Beta is live, when in fact it's not. Good thing I didn't pre order the game. Can't trust Ubisoft.

Most likely they want to see how and how much we react.

They don't owe us anything with the open beta, full game will be a different story (money involved). But sure they should give some info in uplay client for example, not all of us use twitter. Some take time off for such things as r6siege open beta or some games.

I'm sure they doing their best to deliver.