shame

well, just a few weeks ago EA could handle much more players... but Ubisoft fails again... they have server issues a week before lunch

Originally Posted by Booglem Go to original post
    Move along fanboy, you clearly can't use a clear head to understand wtf is going on here.
    Weren't you just the same guy approving of my comment against ubisoft?
    Clearly you didn't read the post correctly. I am criticizing the people supporting ubisoft in this situation.

That's too much

Originally Posted by smokinlion Go to original post
    well, just a few weeks ago ea could handle much more players... But ubisoft fails again... They have server issues a week before lunch :d
    ain't be comparing ubisoft to ea now

refund please

I spent 90 bucks on this game, played in the closed beta yet im not able to get on. Calling microsoft now and asking for a refund

Originally Posted by WILIZE Go to original post
    omg some of you peoples bigotry over ubisoft server not running like they should! you know what open beta is for right? it's to find bugs that make the game/server crash/not work properly, that's why they have these open betas before the game is out, so stop your ****ing whining! and stay out of the betas please!
    You know it didn't make it to Open Beta right? dumb@ss. It never launched, thus that argument is completely invalid. Hooray for the brain power on you fanboys.

Originally Posted by WILIZE Go to original post
    omg some of you peoples bigotry over ubisoft server not running like they should! you know what open beta is for right? it's to find bugs that make the game/server crash/not work properly, that's why they have these open betas before the game is out, so stop your ****ing whining! and stay out of the betas please!
    OPEN BETA NEVER TOOK PLACE. Game developers failed with CLOSED BETA with less people then before. I don't believe all that were in closed beta before are playing now. Probably big part just run a game to check if they like it never to come back. And they have same issue few days before launch as in CLOSED BETA 2 months ago with less people now. As I read comments connection issues are even bigger. Good luck with multiplayer game without single-player that can't handle just a part of players. Imagine DECEMBER flood. GOOD LUCK UBI.

I just hope for the love of everything thats holy that they revert the controls for PS4 and Xbox back to the "Closed Beta" controls. Please....please.

Originally Posted by dragsterpal Go to original post
    People moaning still i see,,, if you dont like the game then go play something else XD there or hundreds if not thousands of games to play, if your gonna post atleast post CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM XD not just whining stuff
    You can only add contructive criticism to a game which you can play...

Stop Judging.

Everyone should know that Ubisoft isn´t experience in making Multiplayer Online Games.

Most of the games are supposed to play Offline. Now Ubisoft try to get in the Multiplayer Genre. Let them learn and maybe they improve.

Let´s wait and see how they develope.

If they do not improve, you can judge.

greets,
    ToxicValor

(Now stfu, get a tea or smth and enjoy netflix and chill)

Originally Posted by murderrrrr Go to original post
    Weren't you just the same guy approving of my comment against ubisoft?
    Clearly you didn't read the post correctly. I am criticizing the people supporting ubisoft in this situation.
    probably hit the wrong quote reply. following a few different threads right now lol