Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by EL_T-I-G-U-E-R-E Go to original post
    Anyone els having issue logging in? I'm trying to play but it seems like I'm not getting connected?
    Hello and welcome to the Forums,

To keep up to date on any new information per platform, please refer to this thread for XB1 or this thread for PS4.

Thanks
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by EL_T-I-G-U-E-R-E Go to original post
    Anyone els having issue logging in? I'm trying to play but it seems like I'm not getting connected?

Yeah PS4 servers are down for everyone right now. They've been going down and up all day. But my entire party from all over the world can't get in right now.

PS4: Occasionally, enemy gunfire is completely muted, and I've noticed that often when this (bug?) triggers, bullet trajectory is completely invisible as well. The fact that there's no proper "killcam" in this game, makes situations where you get shot from a dead angle by a silent shooter with invisible bullets, quite confusing. Has anyone else experienced this? And yes, I've checked to see if the cause of the silent bullets is an enemy using the silencer attachment - that's not it, and that shouldn't completely remove bullet trajectory anyway.

Hi guys, PS4 player here.
    So far I've had a lot of fun in the matches that actually started!
    The only issues for me so far are:

1. Teamkilling, god we need TK protection!
    2. Drone time at round start should change according to the map size
    3. Laggy/choppy menu transitions
    4. I keep getting stuck in pieces of terrain, mostly in furniture but also on edges outside when rappeling
    5. I haven't gotten any renown the last 5 matches
    6. Server outages but I think you guys are aware of those

Overall I think this is one of the most immersive and tense online FPS I've played!
    Open beta made me decide to buy the game after struggeling with the decision before.
    Keep up the good work and thanks for providing a possibility of testing the game prior to release

Been mainly playing terrorist hunt but now i tried to get into the mm gameplay. I really need to ask, Ubisoft are you kidding me? Still the same awful MM than in previous tests, full teams and game wont start or it kicks everyone out. This game is a joke. $60 for a terrorist hunt mode. Really feel sorry who preordered this bag of S.

Ohhh noooo !!

so Open beta is closed now ???

So glad to see the open beta is almost over. Usally that means the trolls, whiners, and noobs will leave the game and find themselves another open beta to complain about.