i dont see the shop on my account and i have download the PC version from uplay removed and installed the second time

it works

but how can i use this on my Primary account ?

Originally Posted by BullD0zer55 Go to original post
    it works

but how can i use this on my Primary account ?
    I don't know the reason why this happens, i guess we have to play it on another account. Ubisoft should be aware of this issue

Originally Posted by BullD0zer55 Go to original post
    can anyone help me ?

i Open my Uplay Pc, open my free Games and there is no Rainbow Six Siege Open Beta
    hey bro have u tried creating a new account with ubisoft, i was having the same problem and it seemed to work for me good luck

steam version still not loading

I still can't load it through steam. is it uplay only. if it is then why did they advertise it through steam. it keeps asking me for a code

Finally I was waiting for this game for months . Anyway take it easy guys its not easy at all to create such complicated games , plus every game has a rough start so relax and enjoy the beta when it finally comes out

Originally Posted by Klinikal Go to original post
    hey bro have u tried creating a new account with ubisoft, i was having the same problem and it seemed to work for me good luck
    Yes Bro, make a new account and you can download the Open Beta from Rainbow six siege. But i dont know why.

Lol, this Beta is a mess.
    1.) Players have to use the "alt+enter x2" trick to choose an operator.
    2.) As i mentioned in point 1, the gui overlay is not working at all without that trick. I have to use this trick even if i would like to change the game options.
    3.) I unlocked an operator but can`t select it, because the gui flips to recruit again (nobody else selected this operator)
    4.) After many minutes of waiting, all "inmates" finally managed to "alt+enter x2" their selection, the game was about to start and......connection lost.

I know that a beta version does not represent the gold version, but this is really disturbing a few days away from the final release.

i can`t even connect to the Servers...

Joining Squad

i cant join any squad of my friends!!
    Anybody else have this error?