Please Delay the Release!!!!!!

Just a few hours of playing the beta, no, a few minutes, shows in every way how this game is nowhere near ready, even if this isn't the only mp game mode, it's incredibly glitchy, the Microphone on all talk for certain players no matter what they do, the terrible hit detection, the fact that you cant disable any of the options in the hud making the game noisy as all get out...

2 days to release, do a delay, I know its not the ubisoft way to delay things, but look at the wounders it did for Witcher 3.

Yall had a beta on rainbow six 3 for months, look at the good it did, one of the best MP games ever made... for once, fight your reputation as the buggiest developer to ever exist. Your putting untold millions into each games development, try for once to finish it.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    We are working hard to provide a smooth launch for everyone involved. We have already made strides, but improving server stability and matchmaking is an ongoing process for us and we intend on updating the community regularly about this. If you are receiving connection errors, please be sure to check out the Known Issues thread HERE to check on the progress of resolving certain errors.

You can also find a workaround for the push to talk issue in the link.

If you do still experience issues, please contact Ubisoft Support so that they can help you individually and in order to provide us with as much information as possible, so that we can use it to improve faster for everyone.

Thank you for your feedback

This game has amazing potential, but if it is released on the day it is scheduled, it is just going to kill people's interest with the lack of completion.

Also forgot the biggest issue of them all, NO DEDICATED SERVER BROWSER!?!?!?!?!

I won't in fact most people wont buy a game that dosn't have an MP server browser, I can't remember there ever being one... and ubisoft is not a company to trust when they say they will fix issues later, usually they don't.

This game has potential to be the next SWAT game, it's not at all like the rainbow six games (before they stopped being Clancy games and became arcade shooters with the Vegas line) But it does remind me a lot of another fantastic tac shooter, and it could be just that, but like hell I'm going to pay money for an incomplete game, less that incomplete game is good enough on its own (ie arma 3). This is missing some of the most basic functionality of an MP shooter.

this game is great, little things need to be worked out but im having alot of fun. wish ranked system would q me and my squad with higher ranked players but other than that, launch the game.

Not going to happen

Games have all shipped and no doubt a lot of people have got it early already. No way to delay it now.

"We have already made strides, but improving server stability and matchmaking is an ongoing process for us and we intend on updating the community regularly about this." Mmmmm Hmmm.. Never heard this one before...

"If you do still experience issues, please contact Ubisoft Support so that they can help you individually..." lol...

I think when they hire people at UBI, these are the first 3 things in the employee handbook. 1. ALWAYS tell the players that we are working on sever stability and match making. 2. When all else fails, tell the player to submit a ticket to support. 3. Rule number three - refer back to rules 1 and 2.

It would be nice if they delayed it so they dont have as many issues shooting them in the foot with their Esports want. Though I will say delaying now will cost them more money and probably result in a canceling of the title as a whole, but what they arent seeing is that it would make them look some what better than they do now as well as give the potential for a higher at launch bring in of money.

I've payed for it, I'm having fun, I'm seeing progress and I want my game. This game will decide if I should support Ubi or not. This is the second game I've ever pre ordered. I believe they will eventually get the servers sorted out. I doubt coming to the forums going in every thread complaining instead of simply saying what problems you're having will motivate anybody. I would say fxxx yall if it was me. If the game is so bad don't play it. It's that simple. Pre ordered? Get a refund. If not then wait for the patches and let people who enjoy the game with the issues enjoy it. Even COD has those "how'd he kill me" moments. I'm enjoying it so don't push the date back. The more people play, the faster the patches come out.