AC Syndicate exclusive DLC for PC

Hi, I pre-ordered the game on Amazon to get a exclusive DLC. Right now I'm playing the game, but I did'nt have received the DLC code by email. I asked Amazon, and they said that I have to cotact Ubisoft, because this DLC will eventually be released. The DLC that I'm asking for is the exclusive Runaway Train mission that doesn't come included with the gold edition of the game. Also, the DLC exclusive for Xbox One and PS4, that the amazon representative said will be avariable for PC via Uplay. The xbone & PS4 content is this:

-Edward's Outfit

-Elise Outfit

-Ram's Kukri

-Iron Belt

-Out of the Blue Cloak

So, Ubisoft when will the PC gamers have this DLC (that is free on these consoles), to get on par to them. Someone please, explain someting...

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Those outfits are in Uplay rewards. Dont remember the rest, and dont care actually, I got at least 2 different kukri from free promotions like 19 century search engine. Runaway is included in season pass, but it doesnt mean you get it at release.

Originally Posted by Anykeyer Go to original post
    Those outfits are in Uplay rewards. Dont remember the rest, and dont care actually, I got at least 2 different kukri from free promotions like 19 century search engine. Runaway is included in season pass, but it doesnt mean you get it at release.
    I watched a video where an UK gamer introduces a game code to unlock the "Runaway Train Mission", on PC. So, the mission I think is already available. The code obviously is covered with a mark, but why Ubisoft doesn't have released yet?. I'm desperately "waiting to play this mission, I could say that I bought this game for this mission. Could someone has the unlock code?. Please, send it to me.

Thanks!!

the DLC mission you were reffering to is " A Long Night Out On The Town" is available as soon as you have access to the train during the main story

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by stickmode.. Go to original post
    I watched a video where an UK gamer introduces a game code to unlock the "Runaway Train Mission", on PC. So, the mission I think is already available. The code obviously is covered with a mark, but why Ubisoft doesn't have released yet?. I'm desperately "waiting to play this mission, I could say that I bought this game for this mission. Could someone has the unlock code?. Please, send it to me.
    Thanks!!
    Unlock codes are 1-time use only. Dont expect to get one there.
    Mission is available on PC in some editions. But its not released as standalone yet. It will be later (more likely as as a part of "streets of london" pack).