Outfit for jacob

Dear Ubisoft can you make a outfit for jacob like this
    becouse i think jacob need this kind of outfit

m4r-k7's Avatar Senior Member
    They gave us Arno's concept / alpha robes in free DLC so who knows maybe they will release Jacobs?

Whilst I much prefer Jacob's promo outfit, this one does look more "assassiny"

RaggedTyper's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by m4r-k7 Go to original post
    They gave us Arno's concept / alpha robes in free DLC so who knows maybe they will release Jacobs?

Whilst I much prefer Jacob's promo outfit, this one does look more "assassiny"
    Whaaa?

Originally Posted by RaggedTyper Go to original post
    Whaaa?

Its called Fearless Outfit

RaggedTyper's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by m4r-k7 Go to original post

Its called Fearless Outfit
    I don't recall getting this. Anyway, it doesn't look too disimilar at all from the final cut.

It's still unclear what Jacob's definitive outfit is - the promo one seemed to be it but then it looked like Ubi saw the positive fan response to the 'simply Jacob' look and went with that.

Originally Posted by RaggedTyper Go to original post
    I don't recall getting this. Anyway, it doesn't look too disimilar at all from the final cut.

It's still unclear what Jacob's definitive outfit is - the promo one seemed to be it but then it looked like Ubi saw the positive fan response to the 'simply Jacob' look and went with that.
    I think its stupid that Jacobs "simply" outfit is ragged clothing, whilst Evies "simply" outfit is awesome. I guess they did it to display their personalities but I think the promo should have been his "simply" outfit. For example, I wonder in future games if we get Jacobs outfit which one it will be.