Assassin's Creed Syndicate Darwin mission endless loop

The problem is similar with this one:http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...reaking-Glitch

Once you failed to chase the NPC or it was killed you got the endless loading and desynchronization loop.

The only difference is it happens on PC version which means that no workarounds like pressing PS or XBOX button are applicable to me.

I can't believe such a bug reported almost a month ago hasn't been fixed.

Right there with you.

Stuck in infinite loop. Got ran over by a cart rolling down hill on to me. Died - loaded back in to a black screen cannot do anything. Controller vibrates and as soon as the screen finally loads in I have failed and it starts all over again.

Ubisoft PLEASE fix this.

PC - Purchased from your store not through steam

Originally Posted by dissonance1979 Go to original post
    Stuck in infinite loop. Got ran over by a cart rolling down hill on to me. Died - loaded back in to a black screen cannot do anything. Controller vibrates and as soon as the screen finally loads in I have failed and it starts all over again.

Ubisoft PLEASE fix this.

PC - Purchased from your store not through steam
    i've got the same pain...

Try this.. ( i've read from someone idea)

from the begining > continue > when screen loading then push windows button > yes you got minimize then wait around a minute than press ACS icon and u will get a moment to pause the game before desynchronized happen and you can restart memory... Wolla..
     2 people found this helpful

help

ACS icon means what?

Originally Posted by i7killpii Go to original post
    The problem is similar with this one:http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...reaking-Glitch

Once you failed to chase the NPC or it was killed you got the endless loading and desynchronization loop.

The only difference is it happens on PC version which means that no workarounds like pressing PS or XBOX button are applicable to me.

I can't believe such a bug reported almost a month ago hasn't been fixed.
    alt tab wait get back in
     1 people found this helpful

Thank you so much! You saved my game progress! I was stuck on The Last Maharaja Mission 5.
    I've tried many solutions and yours is the only one that worked for me.

It took a few tries though, here's exactly what I did in case it can help someone:
    1. Load into the game. Wait out the white loading screen.
    2. Once it gets to the black screen and the loading icon starts rotating press windows key.
    3. After exactly 40* seconds I popped back into the game and pressed ESC as soon as possible and it opened the pause menu.
    4. Quit the memory.
    * YMMV - too soon looped, too late looped but said your ally died)
     5 people found this helpful

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    We're glad to hear you were able to get this resolved, DashWaLLker.

Thanks for coming back to update us on your progress and providing those steps.

It worked

Thank you so much! It worked. Now i can finally get back to mere AC Syndicate

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Great to see you're back up and running citybozz