🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Transfer from miner to Anno2205 Not working? [Solved]

So I just got Anno2205. I've put in maybe 10-15 hours playing on hard and generally enjoying the game despite some of the complexities I liked being gone. That being said I figured since my wife enjoys games like miner I should set her loose and let her farm some rare stuff for me.

I linked my uplay account to the app on her phone, the transfer worked the first time (just transfering a pile of stuff I was already maxed out on). Cool. However I was short on graphene and as she progressed and unlocked graphene, then started to stockpile it, the transfer has never worked again. The first time it was almost instant. Shes attempted the transfer now multiple times over the course of 3 days and it does not work anymore.

Shes tried logging out, clearing cache on the app, clearing all data for the app, and reinstalling and stockpiling again.

Anybody having this issue. I realize that the app probably isnt a huge priority but it just seems strange it would work the first time instantly and never again. Its obviously not ruining the game for me but its pretty much the entire reason I had her play this app...which destroys her phones battery.

Anybody know how to fix this or should i just tell her to go back to candy crush? I've done some searching and cant find any references to this issue that werent people who just hadnt progressed far enough to unlock the ability to transfer or just didnt know how to log into their uplay account and start the transfer from their Asteroid miner app.

i have the same problem

Same issue

Same here with iPhone 6 iOS 9.

Since Update 1.0.3 i cannot send Resources to my Game via the App.
    I completely uninstalled the App and remove everything from Gamecenter.

Still not working.

LG
    Tom

PA.B's Avatar Junior Member

Same issue

Same here with latest app on latest iPad.

+ now each time I log into Anno on any PC, first screen, I 'hear' that I have received stuff... which is... not true.

First transfer was ok.
    Nothing since.

Kinda frustrating...

UbiMegan's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey everyone,

Thank for your reports. Quick question to help us isolate the issue: Are you playing the game on Steam, or directly through Uplay?

Transfer

I Play direct through uplay and can also not Transfer.

regards
    zet75

Originally Posted by UbiMegan Go to original post
    Hey everyone,

Thank for your reports. Quick question to help us isolate the issue: Are you playing the game on Steam, or directly through Uplay?
    Hi , i play through uplay.

Same issue here too

I'm having the exact same issue here too. I play through Ubisoft. Additionally, my achievement has not registered for the linking the game either. I was able to transfer once, and that was it.

UbiQuB3's Avatar Community Manager
    Just to be sure, are you not able to transfer it in general (can not connect to servers, login issues, etc.) or only the amount of resources remains the same, but you see the actual transferring screen?
    ------------------
    I tested it on my phone and I have the issue, that I am actually transferring resources into the game, but the app is not updating the remaining resources.

Please note: Make sure you accept the delivery of resources in Anno 2205. You have to go to the space station and click on the asteroid icon, between "docks" and "council", and accept the external delivery.

Originally Posted by Ubi-QuB3 Go to original post
    Just to be sure, are you not able to transfer it in general (can not connect to servers, login issues, etc.) or only the amount of resources remains the same, but you see the actual transferring screen?
    ------------------
    I tested it on my phone and I have the issue, that I am actually transferring resources into the game, but the app is not updating the remaining resources.

Please note: Make sure you accept the delivery of resources in Anno 2205. You have to go to the space station and click on the asteroid icon, between "docks" and "council", and accept the external delivery.
    have the same issue, transfer process works fine, however i can not see anything in game itself, there is nothing to accept in the station menu between "docks" and "council", and I can hear notification every time i run the game. And in asteroid miner I have the same amount of resources after transfer process

When i transferred it for the first time, 2 weeks ago approximately - it worked fine.

And during the transfer process I can see 555 of each resources, but when i transferred 2 weeks ago - it showed correct number

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►