First glance on Syndicates Perfomance and quality on PC... Poor - Solution Posted

Hello Fellows,

please take a look on how the game runs on my Rig.

Currently game is unplayable on my I7 4790K , GTX 980 Ti

I uploaded a video to share my first experience of Assassin's Creed Syndicate on PC

https://youtu.be/EW84X01UhzI

Let me know if you are having the same experience.

Drivers are all up to date.

EDIT (YazX_):

Turn off MFAA in Nvidia Control Panel to fix this issue for now.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...cts-Workaround

Having the exact same issues on my 970.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Looks like driver issue. Nvidia is yet to release its "game ready" driver for ACS.

I had the same problem in AC Rogue. Rolling your driver version back one or two times might fix it. It help me with Rogue tremendously.

strigoi1958's Avatar Senior Member
    I have a 6700k and a 980 ti and 16gb corsair vengeance @3000Mhz and so my rig is similar to the OP and it is running superbly well... absolutely loving it. I do have a 355 driver not the latest... I am waiting for the game ready driver before updating.

Yes, I'd suggest rolling your driver back to a previous version and wait for Nvidia to pull their something out of their something and release the AC Syndicate ready driver

Not sure why folks are having issues playing the game. I have it running at maximum settings (minus PCSS/TXAA) and I'm getting a solid 60 frames at 1080p 60hz with Vsync ON, occasionally dipping down to 50-55 but no less. Made it past sequence 2 & ran around London a bit, the game looks & feels phenomenal. A few minor bugs here & there, but nothing annoying. Hopefully any patches that come out don't screw things up for me.

As for other folks having issues, I suggest uninstalling NVidea drivers completely, including deleting any leftover files in the registry. Then reinstall fresh drivers again.

I have the same flickiering issue here. 980ti sli. Unplayable at the times, cant see **** because of this glitch. Tried newest drivers, then rolled back, still nothing. Waiting for the new ones. Im glad im not alone

Originally Posted by Shaftex Go to original post
    Not sure why folks are having issues playing the game. I have it running at maximum settings (minus PCSS/TXAA) and I'm getting a solid 60 frames at 1080p 60hz with Vsync ON, occasionally dipping down to 50-55 but no less. Made it past sequence 2 & ran around London a bit, the game looks & feels phenomenal. A few minor bugs here & there, but nothing annoying. Hopefully any patches that come out don't screw things up for me.

As for other folks having issues, I suggest uninstalling NVidea drivers completely, including deleting any leftover files in the registry. Then reinstall fresh drivers again.
    Wish I had an answer bro.

I will try to deinstall all drivers and reinstall then report again. I will be using Display Driver Uninstaller to do so.

Great, SLI is not working also. Im getting the same fps with and without Sli.