ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by The_Working_Man Go to original post
    The link is still there. Just google "Bachsmith II - Xbox One games" like you see in the image.

"Notecracker Medley" is what they're calling it. It doesn't have any more description than that.
    404'd.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by tonyreich913 Go to original post
    You know, since the clue was a line of literal text from Die Hard, I would have used A Clockwork Orange instead
    I did consider this, but I'm simply a bigger fan of Die Hard, so I went with that one. Honestly, with the made up words, it would have been just as distinctive -- there was a reason it was revealed late in the puzzle, because I felt it was a giveaway either way.

Originally Posted by tonyreich913 Go to original post
    You know, since the clue was a line of literal text from Die Hard, I would have used A Clockwork Orange instead
    I did consider this, but I'm simply a bigger fan of Die Hard, so I went with that one. Honestly, with the made up words, it would have been just as distinctive -- there was a reason it was revealed late in the puzzle, because I felt it was a giveaway either way.

Originally Posted by ghmorello Go to original post
    404'd.
    You don't have long to wait now anyway.

Originally Posted by ghmorello Go to original post
    404'd.
    You don't have long to wait now anyway.

Originally Posted by armoury_R1 Go to original post
    "The Can Can"? I thought the formal name of the piece was Orpheus in the Underworld, just that the music is famously used by the Moulin Rouge when performing the can-can. A bit like how the William Tell Overture is better known as the Lone Ranger theme.
    Technically you are right -- the can-can is the dance, but since so many people simply call it that, we did too. (This was discussed, though.)

Originally Posted by armoury_R1 Go to original post
    "The Can Can"? I thought the formal name of the piece was Orpheus in the Underworld, just that the music is famously used by the Moulin Rouge when performing the can-can. A bit like how the William Tell Overture is better known as the Lone Ranger theme.
    Technically you are right -- the can-can is the dance, but since so many people simply call it that, we did too. (This was discussed, though.)

"Notecracker Medley" by Tchaikovsky