Rayman Legends - Guide to VIP

So... You are looking to get the VIP status eh? Well you've come to the right place. Here is where I'll show you how to get VIP with a few different tricks.

Note: As there has been no confirmation about how to get it directly, I'm giving my help to try and give you what you can do to potentially receive it in the future.

Second note: VIP status is exclusive to Playstation 4 and Xbox One only.

Step 1: Be very consistent with playing Rayman Legends.

This goes with challenges too. Beating the game and having most achievements unlocked might also help too. The people in charge of handing out VIP will see how dedicated you are to the game and consider you as a contender.

Step 2: Be helpful to new players or just anyone in general.

People like CaneofPacci who have helped numerous amounts of people with his tutorials on the different methods of being able to fully optimize challenges. But you don't even have to make videos. If anyone's got a question on here, try and help them out as much as you can.

Step 3: Unsure if this helps your chances but making videos.

This gives the game publicity and goes back to step 2 with helping other people. I'm not sure if this helps but it couldn't hurt.

Step 4: Be patient.

VIP is very exclusive. It's only handed out very occasionally and is usually given to only a handful of people at the same time. If you don't get it, just wait until next time to get it. Don't be upset if others get it and you don't. They have put in the time and effort into the game just as much as you.

So that's my guide. I'm still unsure as to the requirements completely but I'm going with this as it seems the most logical. Thanks for reading.

I also hope that they hand it out to not only high diamond cup players but also players that have high amounts of golds. I struggle with diamonds but golds are a sinch for me. Doesnt make me a bad player but I am still ranked 250 out of 2.49 mil for cups. Must mean something, haha.