I followed the instructions in the readme file with AEP. I loaded up a map then (according to the readme) I'm supposed to open the objects browser and select a rocket object to get a V1. Well, try as I might, I could not find any rocket object. I looked through the horrendously long (and not very user friendly object list), I looked in 'aircraft', 'artillery','vehicles' and even 'ships' but could not find a 'rocket object'. Can someone clarify the procedure or has this been overlooked in the programming? Thanks.

I followed the instructions in the readme file with AEP. I loaded up a map then (according to the readme) I'm supposed to open the objects browser and select a rocket object to get a V1. Well, try as I might, I could not find any rocket object. I looked through the horrendously long (and not very user friendly object list), I looked in 'aircraft', 'artillery','vehicles' and even 'ships' but could not find a 'rocket object'. Can someone clarify the procedure or has this been overlooked in the programming? Thanks.

2 things: browse forum... several threads about this already...try reinstalling

2nd try looking it up under Fi103 helps sometimes