1. #21
    Thanks for those fran glad I can search for these now
    Share this post

  2. #22
    princessfran's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    46
    Hi elCmsterino

    I achieved two Platinum medals on two of the tracks and you cannot imagine how pleased I was because it was really a struggle.
    Especially on the one where you need to drop and fender as far as possible and end with a endo was tuff, but I did it and if I can do it anyone can!!

    The Fender to Switch (be aware that you take the correct one)....pffffff lolzzz
    I gained bronze but it's really a movement with the controller that needs to be learned and it's so hard.
    Especially because this movement comes back on so many Ninja Levels!!!!
    I will get back to that track and practise untill I can have acieved at least the Gold Medal.

    It's a bit the same with undereneath mentioned track (name track - creator track) the multiple bunny hop skill...also a level which I try over and over again..

    Bunny Hop Challange iRockyCat
    Share this post

  3. #23
    Originally Posted by princessfran Go to original post
    Hi elCmsterino

    I achieved two Platinum medals on two of the tracks and you cannot imagine how pleased I was because it was really a struggle.
    Especially on the one where you need to drop and fender as far as possible and end with a endo was tuff, but I did it and if I can do it anyone can!!

    The Fender to Switch (be aware that you take the correct one)....pffffff lolzzz
    I gained bronze but it's really a movement with the controller that needs to be learned and it's so hard.
    Especially because this movement comes back on so many Ninja Levels!!!!
    I will get back to that track and practise untill I can have acieved at least the Gold Medal.

    It's a bit the same with undereneath mentioned track (name track - creator track) the multiple bunny hop skill...also a level which I try over and over again..

    Bunny Hop Challange iRockyCat

    Awesome!
    Share this post

  4. #24
    I could probably build a super-tutorial track for ninja techniques with each cp being a different one. Also with skippable cp's with the bumpers so anyone can choose which they wanna try or replay.
    Also not against firing up my editing software again for some ninja tutorials
    Share this post

  5. #25
    ozy's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,791
    that would be awesome Fin, please do,
    Cant contribute to this thread cuz I aint no ninja lol,
    Being able to skip through the CPs would be sweet, practice for different techniques without changing the track,
    A vid to help practice the same track would be a big hit
    Share this post

  6. #26
    Originally Posted by ozy Go to original post
    that would be awesome Fin, please do.
    +1

    Has anyone seen/played Maninawhitesuit's Ninja Training track?
    Not sure what it's called (Sorry), but DJ2witchy was playing it on his stream at the weekend. Great stuff indeed!
    Unfortunately, as with a lot of skill games, it doesn't work too well on anything other than its native console. (PS4 I believe).
    But if that happens to be your console of choice, then give it a spin. You lucky people.
    Share this post

  7. #27
    princessfran's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    46
    Originally Posted by Inquisitor_FIN Go to original post
    I could probably build a super-tutorial track for ninja techniques with each cp being a different one.
    Woooottttt, please do!!

    Originally Posted by V8 JEDI Go to original post
    Has anyone seen/played Maninawhitesuit's Ninja Training track?
    Not yet...but that will change quicky because I'm going to start up the PS4 and find that track creator :P

    Originally Posted by ozy Go to original post
    A vid to help practice the same track would be a big hit
    And let us not forget about streaming it on Twitch too
    Share this post

  8. #28
    Originally Posted by Inquisitor_FIN Go to original post
    I could probably build a super-tutorial track for ninja techniques with each cp being a different one. Also with skippable cp's with the bumpers so anyone can choose which they wanna try or replay.
    Also not against firing up my editing software again for some ninja tutorials
    may i suggest a tut for climbing vertical walls? something more than just "practice your throttle control", if possible? after playing this game for many many years, this technique still baffles me.
    Share this post

  9. #29
    princessfran's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    46
    I just tried *and will try some more to get higher points in less time the Ninja Tutorial track from Maninawhitesuit.
    The track is called Ninja Digital Handbook and It's awesome!!!!
    But I am afraid there is one small issue...

    I think that the difficulty level from most of the skills are (for the beginning) too difficult.
    The straight wall climb is really high the back to frontwheel swapping (5x without a fault to get a score?..that looks to me like a Level.3 level.4 Challange..lolzz)
    Nonetheless this is for sure a creation to keep in the favorites so tysm V8! these are the tracks we're looking for!!
    Share this post

  10. #30
    I'll get to work on some videos and maybe the track too as soon as I solve my connection issues. It's really draining my motivation atm >.<
    Share this post