Originally Posted by Jayfunk13 Go to original post
    In case you haven't seen this list. This is Ninjas of all levels for PS4 https://sites.google.com/site/ps4fusionninjalist/

I think this list is out of date completely but its a good start anyway for new ninja riders.

Ok here are some of my favorite training tracks.

If only listed one track this is my favorite by far
    "Cat's Ninja Training" by iRockyCat. This is the ultimate training track that covers a little of everything. I've improved so much because of this track. Roughly 20+ cp

"For pros. Extremeness" by Jake_McCoy420 Fw/Bw

"Snow Ninja " Fw/Bw

"Ninja bw fw [ lvl 1 ]" by MiniCotcha59

"Mini Training Room" by Yokonori8 I only listed one track by this designer but you must look up his tracks there is like 4 or 5 training tracks and they are all great

"Climb of Uber" by nugget0797 this is another desginer that you must look up he has several training tracks such as "Wheelie hop 3"

"Blue n red training" fw/bw short track like 5 cp

"Extreme track training" Not ninja but all the extreme tough obstacles that are in the career mode this guy put into one track. You can also skip cp's and practice on the cp's you want

"Ninja Training 2.0" fw/bw You may have this listed not sure though

"Stadium Ninja" this one is in the list but it's a great training track as well

look up SOPHITIA1 this track designer has a bunch of 1 cp ninja training tracks

princessfran's Avatar Member
    Tysm Jay!!

These are PS4 tracks right?
    This is exaclty where I was aiming for
    I made a screenshot from it and uploaded it to image org so I can easily see them on the tv

Originally Posted by princessfran Go to original post
    Tysm Jay!!

These are PS4 tracks right?
    This is exaclty where I was aiming for
    I made a screenshot from it and uploaded it to image org so I can easily see them on the tv
    Yep all PS4! Let me know if you can't find any of them but I'm pretty sure I got the spelling right on all of them

Hey Fran, I've been keeping an eye on this thread as I'm starting to try a few ninja tracks myself now.

Don't know if you have trials for X1 but there is a lolmon track called Monkey Village (EXTREME) which I'm pretty sure is borderline Ninja that is great for stepping up.

If someone could suggest a few X1 training ninjas that would be sweet too

Originally Posted by elCamsterino Go to original post
    Hey Fran, I've been keeping an eye on this thread as I'm starting to try a few ninja tracks myself now.
    That's awesome, I wish you the best and lot's of determination!!

Don't know if you have trials for X1 but there is a lolmon track called Monkey Village (EXTREME) which I'm pretty sure is borderline Ninja that is great for stepping up.
    I don't play Trials on the XOne and therefore I cannot add tracks from the XOne on the list, for this I really need help from other Ninja Riders who are using the XOne as console (hint!!!!)

If someone could suggest a few X1 training ninjas that would be sweet too
    Indeed, where is everyone???

I've been trying to find some more tracks (added like 3 last week for the PS4) which were "normal" tracks but had all one certain Ninja skill that was needed to be able to clear the track.
    Because I couldn't find the training track for this certain skill easily (which also looked a bit nice) I put them on the list. (later we can swap these for tracks that are better for learning this skill instead) but at least it's something because THE LIST IS STILL LOOKING TOO EMPTY

I stepped back for w while for several reasons from Trials but started to play again a bit more.Iand I will do my best to search more training levels..

@Jayfunk: I have added you to the list and you should be able now to add new tracks.
    @All: If you have suggestions, please make sure you send me the details of the trck in the following order please so nothing goes wrong:
    Console - Which Ninja Skill that can be learned - Name Creator - Name Track

x Mataeus x's Avatar Junior Member
    I'm alright with a few of the easier ones - Fender grab is my go-to skill for certain jumps (There are certain tracks I wouldn't have finished without them) and is an amazing trick to learn, which is only possible in these games thanks to the quirks of a physical player character.

Great work Fran

Quick note; University of Trials YouTube channel uploaded a really nice video on front wheel balancing and it's uses in a track. First in a series of Ninja skills I believe. Well worth a look.

Also now that Confused Muscles tracks have seen the Xplat treatment, Recovery Point is an awesome track... Very long but the Obstacles are firmly level 1.

I've not finished it yet but keep going back and getting better/further

Quick note; University of Trials YouTube channel uploaded a really nice video on front wheel balancing and it's uses in a track. First in a series of Ninja skills I believe. Well worth a look.
    I've seen the awesome video from Oso and the link towards it is mentioned in the Spreadsheet
    I cannot wait to see the other video's because a better tutorial video for front wheel control cannot be found on Youtube.
    It's btw perfect that you've put the link towards that video here in the tread, Thank you for this !!

I've not finished it yet but keep going back and getting better/further
    It's awesome to see progress, isn't it?!!

Btw: There is a track where a white ramp gets steeper and steeper when you climb upon it and where the person clears the track by riding in a "transporter spot"
    (this is not the track with the curved ramp which you can put steeper and steeper!)
    I was searching for this track (again) because it would be a very good track to learn climbing as well, anyone who knows the name of this track??

I've added a few nice tracks which focus on Fendering.
    Ninja skills brings fendering to a new level and totally unexpected some of these track were much harder then I thought.
    One gives also a small lesson in climbing.

Of course I have mentioned in the program

Name Track - Name Creator (PS4)

Fender Grabber TuborgO
    Fender challange Iflowerpl
    Fender swing down FusionShared
    Fender To Switch [F] nugget0797