where is end contents?

No sandbox mod

No multiplay

No skirmish game...

only campaign mod? and $59.99?

i dont understand this price..

any plans to update?

What you don't understand, is the GAME.

I'm on the mission that i have to get 150.000 people of the last tier. It's a huge project. And you have to invest many hours of playtime to archive it.

Originally Posted by KarLito88 Go to original post
    I'm on the mission that i have to get 150.000 people of the last tier. It's a huge project. And you have to invest many hours of playtime to archive it.
    Thats the last real "Challenge" of the Game. Congrats, you will hit the Nothing-to-do-Endgame-Wall pretty soon

Originally Posted by Doomkeeper87 Go to original post
    Thats the last real "Challenge" of the Game. Congrats, you will hit the Nothing-to-do-Endgame-Wall pretty soon
    People talk as if this game is any different from the others, they had a "nothing to do" ending too. Difference being, the previous games you ran out of things to do way before you do in this game. In comparison to Anno 2070, you can say each map is like an island, except immensely larger and completely different buildings.

k3i72y's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Wintermist Go to original post
    People talk as if this game is any different from the others, they had a "nothing to do" ending too. Difference being, the previous games you ran out of things to do way before you do in this game. In comparison to Anno 2070, you can say each map is like an island, except immensely larger and completely different buildings.
    You obviously didn't play Anno 2070.
    Anno 2070 had multiplayer, skirmish, world events and mods!

Originally Posted by k3i72y Go to original post
    I played a lot of 2070. I don't do Multiplayer though because I didn't see a point to it. I play long games, and getting interrupted if someone got to go and such is not for me. It's not a multiplayer game to me. Not in any way.

Skirmish isn't any different from campaign, it's just islands. World events was interesting but again it wasn't anything significant. Mods is interesting yeah, that's about it.

Originally Posted by k3i72y Go to original post
    I think that we are all Anno Fans here, and that the biggest Part of us here agree that 2205 is by far the weakest Part in the Series. It IS nice and shiny, and futuristic but compared to most other Anno Games it is really bland. Anno 2070 offers Way more than 2205 in terms of Content, but its nice to see a Diehard 2205-Defender like Wintermist defending it against us evil other Fans

Originally Posted by Doomkeeper87 Go to original post
    I think that we are all Anno Fans here, and that the biggest Part of us here agree that 2205 is by far the weakest Part in the Series. It IS nice and shiny, and futuristic but compared to most other Anno Games it is really bland. Anno 2070 offers Way more than 2205 in terms of Content, but its nice to see a Diehard 2205-Defender like Wintermist defending it against us evil other Fans
    That's what I'm here for. But honestly, forums tend to go this way, the angry people come to be angry, and the others simply play the game and see no need to come here. I'm just a forum dweller, but also a happy gamer :P

Originally Posted by B8Q1488 Go to original post
    No sandbox mod

No multiplay

No skirmish game...

only campaign mod? and $59.99?

i dont understand this price..

any plans to update?
    This game needs optional mission maps aka scenarios map. aswell combat maps.