Recently, in QMB, I set up a dogfight, 4 LA7's against 4 Bf 109's (forgot what type). The setting was almost full real (map icons and icons are on, and also few other options that's all). The AI skill were average.

Managed to get 3 kills, the first was such a close call (see screenshots). The 2nd wasn't that extraordinary but the 3rd kill - well - showed some interesting fact about FB's randomness. The last enemy was still flying albeit with a plane that was full of holes. Compared to the 1st kill - which I was able to shred its right wing in an instance - this is interesting, at least for me.

But the reason I post this because I think I need some evaluation and also some constructive critiques (criticisms?) about my performance. I recorded the track but I have no idea about how can I share it to you who interested.

Any help?

Recently, in QMB, I set up a dogfight, 4 LA7's against 4 Bf 109's (forgot what type). The setting was almost full real (map icons and icons are on, and also few other options that's all). The AI skill were average.

Managed to get 3 kills, the first was such a close call (see screenshots). The 2nd wasn't that extraordinary but the 3rd kill - well - showed some interesting fact about FB's randomness. The last enemy was still flying albeit with a plane that was full of holes. Compared to the 1st kill - which I was able to shred its right wing in an instance - this is interesting, at least for me.

But the reason I post this because I think I need some evaluation and also some constructive critiques (criticisms?) about my performance. I recorded the track but I have no idea about how can I share it to you who interested.

Any help?

You need to zip, or winrar or any other means of compression. Then upload it to some web space so others can download it. Or Get peoples address and email it to them. Just use Private topics to share emails.

Have you checked your Private Topics recently?
    My TrackIR fix, Read the whole thread
    Commanding Officer of the 131st_VFW

It's already zipped. Any suggestions about what sites that available for uploading my track?

Or does anyone interested? I can send it via e-mail.

I'd be interested in viewing your track.

Please email it to ddelarosa@maxflight.com

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ddelarosa:
    I'd be interested in viewing your track.

Please email it to ddelarosa@maxflight.com

Thanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ddelarosa, email sent.

Many Thanks in advance

Monson74's Avatar Senior Member
    Extreme_One said there will be a track section on the new community contribution site.

S!

Monson

"The Zerst├┬Ârers will form an offensive circle." - G├┬Âring

JG7_Rall's Avatar Banned
    that's a G10 nice job.

"Son, never ask a man if he is a fighter pilot. If he is, he'll let you know. If he isn't, don't embarrass him."
    Badges!? We don't needs no stinkin' badges!