🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

How to connect?

Hello,

i downloaded the app and played it a little bit. I don't know how to connect the app with my anno 2205 game.
    Need some instructions for this.

Thanks

KarLito

hhrhhr's Avatar Junior Member

the third step instead of "Transfer" is the button "Connect" (or "Register", I do not remember ;)

Hello,

I follow your instruction to connect to uplay with my account but I can't transfert.
    he asks me to connect my anno version to ubisoft Club.

but it is already done ! because I can play ANNO 2025 on my pc !

can you help me ?

[EDIT] The game on PC and ANDROID must be connected at the same time ?

Thanks @hhrhhr worked for me <3

I try to touch the space station to bring up the menu in the above pic and... nothing. Am I missing something? All I can do is rotate the levels around but nothing else opens up. Android version.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Leatherfoot99 Go to original post
    I try to touch the space station to bring up the menu in the above pic and... nothing. Am I missing something? All I can do is rotate the levels around but nothing else opens up. Android version.

Thanks
    You have to play a few missions first. The Orbital Station gets activated later.

Originally Posted by Kajo2291 Go to original post
    You have to play a few missions first. The Orbital Station gets activated later.
    You are correct. All connected. Thanks.

Now fix the Club-Action reward and i am fine

UbiBooma's Avatar Community Representative
    KarLito88 -- thanks so much for letting us know you were having trouble, and thank you hhrhhr for the screenshot! It's great to see when community members offer support to each other like this. Also you all should know that we have a thread on how to report an issue or a bug here.
    -Booma