Bug? Unlocked Lunar Territory but got no rover so can't start building.

Like the title says, unlocked the Lunar territory with the rare resources local project, but when it was loaded I didn't have a Lunar Expedition Rover which means I can't grab one of the craters to start building. Tried reloading and restarting. Doesn't work.

Anyone else had this problem?

Rekalty's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, had my Command Ship vanish in my Temperate zone, no clue when or why, came back from a combat mission and it just wasn't there, can't do anything in that zone anymore, and with no manual save, the time I've spend is now wasted. Good Job not catching gamebreaking bugs like this, we're really getting something for our money.

Same here

Happened to me on "Male Relictum".
    No Rover, no chance to do anything. All work and time wasted...

hhrhhr's Avatar Junior Member
    confirm, Crater Ivamoto — no rover, no working spaceport.

UbiBooma's Avatar Community Representative
    Neriath and others - sorry to hear you're experiencing this problem. It sounds like you want to contact our support team directly -- see the links in my signature below and please submit reports. This will help us figure out the issue and get you the proper solution.

-Booma

Same "No rover" issue here.

Contacted support. No reply yet. Contacted Facebook support, instant support on how to get the forums log in working, but referred me back to making another " ask a question" ticket under support..... so no rover still. Kinda want to play my $59.99 ANNO 2205 moon missions... not my ANNO 2070 non moon missions. The moon makes the diff it seems. Now this sounds silly.... I paid $59.99 for moon building? *Facepalm*

maybe it's just hidden, so you cant see it. If you press Tab twice it will mark the rover (or ship) and move camera to it, try that.

Originally Posted by Mr_Muscle Go to original post
    maybe it's just hidden, so you cant see it. If you press Tab twice it will mark the rover (or ship) and move camera to it, try that.
    Nope, sadly it is not just hidden. Pressing Tab changes nothing. It simply gone. Saddest thing - contacted supoort before my post here. still no reply. It is nearly a week since the game is released and still cannot play because of this bug. ...Fun-Rating: Zero.^^

UbiBooma's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by minder557 Go to original post
    Contacted support. No reply yet. Contacted Facebook support, instant support on how to get the forums log in working, but referred me back to making another " ask a question" ticket under support..... so no rover still. Kinda want to play my $59.99 ANNO 2205 moon missions... not my ANNO 2070 non moon missions. The moon makes the diff it seems. Now this sounds silly.... I paid $59.99 for moon building? *Facepalm*
    Have they gotten back to you yet? If not, post your ticket # and I can try to get their attention.

Originally Posted by UbiBooma Go to original post
    Have they gotten back to you yet? If not, post your ticket # and I can try to get their attention.
    # 02574732

That is the question I asked before my first post here.

# 02578638 ...wrote that second as the first was renamed as if the moon buggy would be immobile only, but that's not true it is completely gone.