Where's my Templar Legacy DLC content in AC Rouge ?

I bought the Templar Legacy pack and got the pop up saying i have unlocked those contents, but i can only see The Siege of Fort de Sable mission where are the rest of my contents ? i cant't see them anywhere,i dont have officler pack, commander and temlar content anywhere in my game yet its unlocked in my account, where is it ?

i can't see those weapons and ship items anywhere even in general stores, i'm in Sq 3 ending mission.

Have you restartet the whole client ?

Originally Posted by OldDogDavis Go to original post
    Have you restartet the whole client ?
    it's really inconvenience that ubisoft no where mentions that i actually need to visit The Siege of Fort de Sable mission and loot them all to get them, i thought they were unlocked as soon as you enter the code. there's literally no information regarding how people can get those weapons and stuff.

Any way figured it out, if anyone has the same question, you need to visit The Siege of Fort de Sable and loot them in-order to get the items.

Another Rouge post

So is this resolved?

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Legacy pack IS Fort + 4 item packs in it

strigoi1958's Avatar Senior Member
    I think of it as a treasure map.... it gives the location and you just have to go there to collect all the goodies