NeoGalaxy's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by De-Dragon-Man Go to original post
    I fixt it. I type in the deep oceaan dlc again in uplay. and he download the deep oceaan dlc en done.
    the say its has a dlc but uplay see no dlc and don't download it.

1. open uplay
    2. login
    3. activate a Key
    4. Type the deep oceaan dlc Key
    5. uplay downloads the dlc.
    5. Done
    Hello. Can I ask an admin to remove this post please? Check it and you'll understand why.

NeoGalaxy's Avatar Member
    If you have problems with playing Anno 2070 and you have the complete edition that comes with the expansion and the DLCs well the simplest solution is to wait for Uplay to update the game, find the expansion and you'll get the loop. After that step download the autopachter that has around 1GB and that file will fix the problems. The last step is the copy-protection that will ask you for a serial. If you have the serial it's ok but if you don't have no worries you can check for it in the Uplay (on Account Information). Since nobody cares about Anno 2070 the forgot to remove the 2nd layer of protection, to include the DLCs & the expansion as a full game and well... it's way too late to think that they fix it someday. This problem happens also when Uplay is updated since sometimes it forgets some games or menus. You can check that after some patches we lost the menu for Prince Of Persia - The Forgotten Sands. Some patches ago there was a menu with actions & rewards but since the game was pretty ****, Uplay kind of forgot about it :P

I have a different problem

It says I have addon activated but whe I click reboot it just end the game and it entries again and sais the same thing,I have the code activated but I can't download it, please man,it's a nice games and I didn't played for a while but I love this game.

This Fix Still Works

This Fix Still Works:
    1:this is the 2.0 patch link Ubi-Kay posted in that thread:
    http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/patches/a...tcher_2_00.zip

Navigate to your install location of Anno 2070 (Mine was at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\ANNO 2070)
    2. Locate the file titled "AutoPatcher.exe" (depending on your Windows configuration, you may not see the .exe file extension. In these cases the file will just be named "Autopatcher").
    3. Right-Click this file and select "Rename".
    4. Change the name of this file to something like"AutoPatcherBackup.exe"
    5. Paste the Downoladed 2.0. AutoPatcher and rename it to "AutoPatcher.exe" and then rightclick it and run it as Administrator (this is where you may get an error message)
    5. Reopen the UPlay PC Client and relauch Anno 2070. (this is where you may be asked to re-enter your licence key for the game)
    6. When Anno 2070 launches, you will recieve a message: "You have successfully activated the addon. Before the addon can be used​​​, the updater must still download the necessary data." Here you do as always and click the "Reboot" button.
    7. Anno 2070 will reboot and correctly apply the needed updates.
    8. Start Anno 2070 again and you should be able to play again.

Really

what if the CD that i have is valid but it keeps telling me that it is not valid and wont even let me get passed the activation portion of this?

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Knightshados! Our Support team is here for just such cases. You can reach them here:

If you would like to submit a Support Ticket for help you can do so here:
    https://support.ubi.com

You can also reach out to our Facebook and Twitter Support pages here:
    https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/
    https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport

i just felt like playing some ANNO again after a long time only to find out that you have practically disowned me from my purchase with your failed service. I paid you money FIX THIS.

case reference: 07325953.

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    I see that you have submitted a Support ticket due to the reference number you give above. Was there something specific we on the forums can help with beyond that? Has it been a long time since you've heard back on your case? If more than a few business days, please let me know and I will try to get a status update on it for you.

Seems to work fine now

Having just bought Anno 2070 Complete (from Gamesplanet - thank you very much!) it all installed fine and worked right away (subject to a couple of updates done automatically through The Patcher).

Originally Posted by President_john Go to original post
    Hey

I don't know much about VPN or proxy-servers. Can someone maybe explain how I can connect to such servers?

Greetings
    Jonathan
    Hi Jonathan. Perhaps this guide says VPN is a service that lets you access the web safely and privately by routing your connection through a server and hiding your online actions. If you are playing a game within your location but the server is currently down, you can opt to change your location and will assign a different IP address therefore will alow you to access other servers to play the game.

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456