🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Originally Posted by President_john Go to original post
    Hey

I don't know much about VPN or proxy-servers. Can someone maybe explain how I can connect to such servers?

Greetings
    Jonathan
    Hi Jonathan. Perhaps this guide says VPN is a service that lets you access the web safely and privately by routing your connection through a server and hiding your online actions. If you are playing a game within your location but the server is currently down, you can opt to change your location and will assign a different IP address therefore will alow you to access other servers to play the game.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by MRGriffiths Go to original post
    Having just bought Anno 2070 Complete (from Gamesplanet - thank you very much!) it all installed fine and worked right away (subject to a couple of updates done automatically through The Patcher).
    Glad to hear that you have not experienced any issues with the game, MRGriffiths. Ensuring that all updates are installed / applied before the launching the game is always a good shout!

Originally Posted by chrispeddler Go to original post
    Hi Jonathan. Perhaps this guide says VPN is a service that lets you access the web safely and privately by routing your connection through a server and hiding your online actions. If you are playing a game within your location but the server is currently down, you can opt to change your location and will assign a different IP address therefore will alow you to access other servers to play the game.
    Thanks for sharing your knowledge on this subject, chrispeddler.

If anyone is continuing to have issues with running, updating, or otherwise playing ANNO 2070, please let us know. We'll do our best to help here on the forums, though further investigation by our dedicated technical team may be required if the issue is more complex.

still does not work endless loop of reboot and reboot
    i have the complete edition on steam.

cant edit my reply , i fixed the issue myself , all the support info here is useless.

Hey UbiSoft!

Would you just fix this issue, please? What is it and why is it such a problem?

Just reinstalled the game after a long absence and now it just keeps giving me the option to reboot because of an addon... lovely.
     1 people found this helpful

Got same problem due to .... uplay

The platform decides to break my game that was working some days ago due to an integrity check.
    Come on! What are you doing uplay!!
    You do an update, but didn't change the way to check if the game is correct? And in order to make the game work we have to download an unofficial patch! That means that they are people doing you work out there!! Do something useful instead of bullying women in your industry!

class action lawsuit

We purchased this game, the company failed to provide service that we purchased. This thread began in 2015. Five years... Has any of you considered doing class action lawsuit against Ubisoft?

Need your help?

facing similar issue. Need your replies to fix this issue

Facing similar issues. Need your replies to get settle with this.