Ubi-Cerisino's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi MrKaneSmith,

have you tried the following:

Uninstall the game completely.
    Install it and before starting it, run the autopatcher.

Greetings
    Cerisino
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Cerisino Go to original post
    Hi MrKaneSmith,

Greetings
    Cerisino

I have a same issues, which is my new purchase Anno 2070 Complete Edition, keep ask for reboot and I cannot even to started play the games.. I already follow all the instruction, download the latest patch of autopatcher.exe, replace theautopatcher, and reinstall back the games.. please help me... I attach the screenshot that I capture..

NOTE:
    1) I live in Malaysia..
    2) I Open and Play in UPlay
    3) I own Anno 2205 before I purchase the Anno 2070 Complete Edition

Ubi-Cerisino's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi,

could you please contact our support?
    They can have a closer look.

Thanks!
    Cerisino

Hi, It's wrong the way you did it, let me help you, The problem is that your windows explorer is not showing extension for known file types, first delete AutoPatcherBackup.exe, rename AutoPatcher to AutoPatcherBackup and rename AutoPatcher.exe to AutoPatcher

Hello there!

I fixed problem with loop reboot. Sorry my english, i m from Russia.

1. I download offline patcher 2.00 and install it.
    2. After that i saw window 'press cd-key', i press button 'www'
    3.my broweser open new page where i put my serial code (i have when i bought this game)
    4. autmotaickly download e-certificate
    5. i choose this file and press 'activated'
    6. login in game and press 'reboot
    7. autopather downlaod some file ana O MY GOD! I I can play!

Im really sorry my english! i hope i help you!

Special thanks to @ rodrigonoopy and @TiranchikIzh , I finally managed to solve the problem..and play the game..I fix the problem by following all tips share in this forum, step-by-step which is quite tricky for me..

1) I cleanup all the previous unsuccessful Anno 2070 (include all the folder) and Reinstall back the game

2) After complete reinstall the game, I advice you don't start the game. Firstly, Download AutoPatcher 2.0, and extract the file, follow-up by copy the extract file ("Anno2070_Offlinepatcher_2_00"),

3) Navigate to your install location of Anno 2070 (in my case I Install in Drive: D), Identify the file titled "AutoPatcher" and rename it into "AutoPatcherBackup" (the size of file around 209KB) after rename the file, Paste the "Anno2070_Offlinepatcher_2_00" and rename it as AutoPatcher (the size of file around 999,405KB).

4) Next step,open the "AutoPatcher" file to install, this to allow the autopatcher, update the game .. (this process I done to to prevent the checksum and eula.rtf error)

5) After Autopatcher update, the pop-up screen will request you to re-enter the CD-Key ( CD-Key that your use for download the game), after fill the CD-Key, you have two option and I choose to click the "Activate".. the process complete, when the screen auto close.

6) Before start the game, I restart my PC and re-launch the game Anno 2070, you still have the reboot message, you just click the reboot and everything will automatically download the Add-on and updates.

7) Lastly, after the Add-on complete, Anno 2070 will re-open and you can enjoy play the game..

GOOD LUCK!!!

Note:
    1) I deactivate a while my Anti-Virus during the installation
    2) I purchase Anno 2070: Complete Edition
    3) My rig: Just a laptop buy in late 2013.
     1 people found this helpful

z4n.sraj's Avatar Junior Member
    one posible solution for complete edition...
    1.clean install/download from uplay
    2. download and install offline patch 2.0
    3. download/install deep ocean RELOADED and don' apply crack (i think it's legit, because i already buy dlc)
    4. play you game

tested on win10x64 enterprise.

Ubisoft + Bluebyte = banch of ****ing ******s. Fixed by uninstaling UPlay... For good

Can confirm this fix to have solved it for me.

Can confirm this worked for me

Originally Posted by Roa92 Go to original post
    I had the same problem when I bought anno 2070 on friday
    I found a forum answer to someone with similar problems from Ubi-Kay that i tried and it worked

this is the 2.0 patch link Ubi-Kay posted in that thread:
    http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/patches/a...tcher_2_00.zip

you are probably gonna get a popup error when starting it that says: just press ok and then ok again on the next window that pops up
    the error is what i believe caused because the AutoPatcher can't find the End User License Agreement file

you may also have to re-enter you license key so have that ready aswell

this is the prosess to do it in:

Originally Posted by Ubi-Cerisino Go to original post
    Hi MrKaneSmith,

Greetings
    Cerisino
    Why do we have to do this. Come on if somebody has this in their account then WHY ??? I run autopatch and then I had to put in a key. Plus not the one that is for Deep Ocean TOO. Plus 14 months later we are still dealing with this some body isn't doing their job.