m4r-k7's Avatar Senior Member

Optional Objectives in Syndicate

I don't have the game yet, but I have been watching some gameplay on Youtube and it seems that the optional objectives don't contribute to 100% sync, but rather just give you extra money. Is this true?

If so I think this is the best way to deal with optional objectives and if this is true I am glad Ubisoft took on board the complaints of optional objectives as they were mainly hated in the previous games.

HDinHB's Avatar Senior Member
    You do get extra money and/or XP for the optional objectives. In the progress tracker, each memory has a circle with 100% if you complete the OOs, and 90% or 80% if you miss one or two. So I assume they count toward 100% sync. But, so far, they haven't been too restrictive.

m4r-k7's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by HDinHB Go to original post
    You do get extra money and/or XP for the optional objectives. In the progress tracker, each memory has a circle with 100% if you complete the OOs, and 90% or 80% if you miss one or two. So I assume they count toward 100% sync. But, so far, they haven't been too restrictive.
    Ah okay thanks for the info. Yeah from the gameplay I watched the optional objectives looked pretty easy, but I hoped that they didn't contribute to 100%.

Alphacos007's Avatar Senior Member
    Unfortunately they do, and there are some REALLY hard ones, but at least they don't deviate so much from the mission like the ACU ones.