Question about melee weapons?

I just started playing acs recently and ive ran into a problem. I was equiping kukri and everything went smooth but when when I engage in a fight, its as if he stands there and doesnt fight at all. im not sure as to whats going on but any ideas or thoughts as to what im either doing wrong or if its a glitch?

anyone at all? no one?

HDinHB's Avatar Senior Member
    Probably no one is answering because they haven't had the problem or they are too busy playing. Do you have the patches installed? If so, try contacting @UbisoftSupport.

Originally Posted by HDinHB Go to original post
    Probably no one is answering because they haven't had the problem or they are too busy playing. Do you have the patches installed? If so, try contacting @UbisoftSupport.
    well the problem im having is that he wont attack with the item. he can counter but he cant attack for some reason.

UbiSmarmy's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by punisherfrosty Go to original post
    I just started playing acs recently and ive ran into a problem. I was equiping kukri and everything went smooth but when when I engage in a fight, its as if he stands there and doesnt fight at all. im not sure as to whats going on but any ideas or thoughts as to what im either doing wrong or if its a glitch?
    Sorry that you're encountering this issue. My first suggestion would be to completely turn off your console and then unplug it from the wall and wait a minute then replug it in and then start up your console and then start up the game. If that doesn't resolve the issue my next suggestion would be to reinstall the game, which should resolve the matter. And if you're still unable to attack with the Kukri then please contact Ubisoft Support for further assistance.

Originally Posted by UbiSmarmy Go to original post
    Sorry that you're encountering this issue. My first suggestion would be to completely turn off your console and then unplug it from the wall and wait a minute then replug it in and then start up your console and then start up the game. If that doesn't resolve the issue my next suggestion would be to reinstall the game, which should resolve the matter. And if you're still unable to attack with the Kukri then please contact Ubisoft Support for further assistance.
    thank you, I shut the system off and then turned it back on and he started fighting with the kukri blade. it must have been glitched though