Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - Hoods

I picked up Syndicate yesterday and I couldn't be happier. This game absolutely makes up for Unity. One little thing that irks me: Why can we only wear the hoods in stealth mode? I mean I get it it's the 1800s and you would stick out like a sore thumb if you wore it all the time, but that didn't stop them from doing it in previous games. Maybe just give us a hood on/off option in the menu? Please Ubisoft, remember that the Assassin's hood is a signature part of the look that shouldn't be ignored. And while you didn't necessarily ignore it, it feels like it's symbolic importance has been undermined. That's just what I'm thinking right now though.
     1 people found this helpful

Plz ubi 😞

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Well, if you crouch and then transition into a run, the hood will stay in place. So you can free-run with the hood up at least.

Stupid TOPHATS!

I get that it suposed to fit in with the time period. But the hood is the very SOUL of the assassins!!! We should be able to wear the hood whenever we want ! not only in akward crouching stealt mode !

so sign this you people who agree with me !

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-ubi...ter_responsive

D.I.D.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Last week, the Portuguese conservative government lost the general election, but refused to cede to the left-wing bloc coalition on the basis that it was "dangerous to Portugal's future". China, angry at the nomination of a Chinese dissident for a previous Nobel Prize, created its own rival peace prize and this year gave it to Robert Mugabe along with a massive cash award. The TTIP trade agreement will allow corporations to sue governments if they act in ways that those companies believe have negatively affected their profits.

You made a petition on Change.org against digital top hats. "It takes all sorts", as they say.

Loss of the hood is a major step back for the series. I was sure you'd get to use it all the time with legendary outfits, sadly this is not the case! :=(

Originally Posted by timpbader Go to original post
    Loss of the hood is a major step back for the series. I was sure you'd get to use it all the time with legendary outfits, sadly this is not the case! :=(
    Got to love the gross hyperbole, My god you people will ***** and nitpick about anything wont you?

GunnarGunderson's Avatar Senior Member
    Can you even choose which hat to wear or is it tied to the outfit?

VitoAuditore's Avatar Member
    as far as i've seen, only jacob's basic clothes have a flat hat, edward and ezio's clothes have no hat and the rest has the same top hat.

BananaBlighter's Avatar Senior Member
    I really don't mind, at least the hood's still there, just not all the time. What I don't get is how you do a parkour roll with a top hat on...