AC3 - Club action not unlocking

Hello.
    I'am curently at 54% - New York - sequence 9 - and no Club action reward - not even Mistery Guest (1) & Tea is for Englishmen(6) .
    On Ubisoft Club my progress on AC3 is ZERO. ZERO ! No play time, no kills, no ships destroyed or distance covered ! Challanges - 0 , Action 0/4.
    Funny thing - on the same page there is some assurance " Services online
    Everything is running fine " . C' moooon !

UbiSoftSempai's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    Hello enyse2015, welcome to the Ubisoft forums!

Make sure that your Uplay client is not "offline", as it does need to be connected to our servers in order to populate the Ubisoft Club challenges and actions. If the client is already not in offline mode, try running Uplay as an administrator and see if that helps. If it still doesn't work after that, please reach out to our team at https://support.ubi.com by clicking on "Contact Customer Support" with proof that they should be completed and our teams further investigate this issue for you.

My client is always Online and i run Uplay as an administrator. No help.
    I submit a ticket to ubi support. (11 july) no reponse. With proof of course. NO HELP. Shoud i wait more or move on to other games...

The Ubisoft server is not available at this time, please try again later - .....

UbiSoftSempai's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    Thanks for submitting a ticket, enyse2015. Our team will look into this as soon as they can. Thank you for your patience thus far!

In Uplay Launcher there is Achivements TAB and Action TAB - in achivements TAB i have unlocked "Mistery Guest" and "Tea is for Englishmen" - Why there are not unlocked in ACTION TAB - there are the same THING !!! Same stuff in two places.

I think there are no support for AC3 anymore - the servers are used now for AC Unity and Syndicate - why i think that? Iwanted to buy one of AC3 DLC - I press the BUY button in-game menu and i was redirected to UBI SHOP where i found ONLY - Unity, Syndicate DLC stuff and AC3 FULL game - thanks a lot...