UbiJustin's Avatar Community Developer

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Known Issues

The Last Maharaja DLC - All Platforms

Mission 05 : A good Send-Off
    [Italian] During the mission, the player may hear some truncated audio lines in English from Duleep
    The mission cannot be completed if the assassin is below Rank 3
    Workaround : abandon the mission, get to Rank 3, and restart the mission

Mission 02 : Information Intercepted
    [Russian] During the Cutscene showing the cart arriving, the player may hear audio lines overlapping, with missing subtitles
    [Russian] The Audio for the following line is truncated, missing the first part
    Почтовый экипаж вот-вот появится. Соберите союзников, я побуду тут.

Mission 10 : The Final Showdown
    [Russian] During the intro cutscene, the dialog is not entirely synced with the faces’ animation
    After finishing the mission, the Assassin’s icon is missing on the minimap
    Workaround : Quit to main menu then go back to the game

Mission 07 : Much Ado about drinking
    The Objective might not update if the user activates Eagle Vision before reaching Cornelius’ house
    Workaround : Reload from last checkpoint

General:

The Lipsync can be off in several situations.

The Last Maharaja DLC - PC Specific Issues
    - The image is incorrectly displayed at first boot on Boarderless Fullscreen on all resolutions and aspect ratio.
    - When Anti-Aliasing is set on MSAA2x/4x and TXAA2x/4x on both nVidia and AMD graphic cards, flickering shadows and black shades/shadows graphic corruption appear in certain locations.
    - Menu options transform in brackets, boxes and unidentified ASCII text after changing the language from traditional Chinese to Japanese/Korean.

In-Game Issues

- I experience a “desynchronization loop” after failing the second Darwin mission.[Resolved]

• This issue has been resolved.

- I cannot attack, climb, ride carriages, or access the in-game menu after a crash. [Reported]
    • We are currently investigating this issue.

- I desynchronize and have to start the fight all over during the An Artful Plan mission. [Resolved]

Code Redemption

- [US] The Master Assassin Pack does not redeem the right items on Join The Family. [In-Progress]

• When you redeem the code on the Join the Family site, you will receive 3500 credits. You will need to redeem the Master Assassin Pack and Edward’s outfit separately. We are looking into making this more clear.

- Why does the Season Pass still show as something I can purchase on the PS store after I redeem it? [Resolved]

• This issue has been resolved. The Season Pass should no longer appear as an item to purchase when a Season Pass code is properly redeemed or to owners of the Gold Edition.

- Darwin & Di ckens code is invalid when attempting to redeem. [Resolved]

• This issue has been resolved. If you continue to experience issues with redeeming your codes, please contact Ubisoft Support.

- Join The Family Evie NightHawk outfit code does not redeem. [Resolved]

• This issue is resolved. If you continue to experience issues with this code or other Join the Family codes, please see this post.

- Dreadful crimes missions are not appearing in game. [Resolved]

• In the North, Central, South American territories, players need to go on the PS Store to get the Dreadful Crimes for free. They can also access the content directly from their console dashboard by going to the "Related Items" section of their Assassin's Creed Syndicate application file.

• In the European, Middle East, and Asia territories, the Dreadful Crimes have been bundled with the game and should have been automatically downloaded with your purchase.

- I can’t redeem the Twins Gear set on "www.assassinscreed.ubi.com/code-redeem" [Resolved]

Various Bugs

- My characters are not appearing during the first train hideout cutscene.[Reported]

• We are currently investigating this issue.

Installation Issues

- Receiving the error: "Install in progress, _% completed. Hold O to return to the title menu.". [Resolved]

• Resolution: Please wait until the entire game and Day 1 patch has been downloaded.
    • PS4: You can view the download progress by pressing the OPTIONS button on your controller over the application tile on the PS4 dashboard and selecting the INFORMATION item. It will show how much of the game still needs to be downloaded.
    • Xbox One: You can view how much your game has downloaded by going to MY GAMES & APPS and then navigating to QUEUE. You will see the download progress for your games there.

- The game is stuck at "Checking for Additional Content" loading screen when first starting the game. [Resolved]

• Resolution: Please wait until the entire game and Day 1 patch has been downloaded. Once the download has completely finished, performing a full power cycle may resolve this issue.

Collector's Edition
    - Missing items from the Collector's Edition. [In-Progress]

• If you are missing any item from the Collector's Edition, please contact Ubisoft Support.

Delivery Issues
    - I have not received my Assassin’s Creed Syndicate order. [In-Progress]

• If you are missing any item from the Collector's Edition, please contact Ubisoft Support.

Pre-Order Bonuses
    - My Permanent XP Boost is only showing as a 10 hour boost.[Resolved]

• When the 10 hour timer concludes, you will still have your permanent XP boost.

PC Specific Issues
    - Infinite loading at the end of Sequence 07. [Resolved]

- ACS.exe has stopped working. [Troubleshooting]

- Some buildings, objects, and textures become invisible. [Workaround]

• Workaround - Set Multi-Frame Sampled AA (MFAA) option from Nvidia Control Panel to OFF.

- Russian & Korean languages are not available in Nvidia bundle. [Workaround]

• Workaround - Please contact Ubisoft Support and they will help you resolve this issue.

-Clothing physics locked to 30FPS. [Resolved]

• In the AC.ini file located in “MyDocuments/Assassins Creed Syndicate”, modify the FlexibleMotionSimulationFPS parameter found in the "[OPTIONS]" section as follows:

·To enable the cloth setting: FlexibleMotionSimulationFPS=1
      ·To disable the cloth setting: FlexibleMotionSimulationFPS=0

By default this functionality is disabled. You may need to add the parameter manually.

- Jack The Ripper DLC is crashing since installing patch 1.51. [In-Progress]
    • This issue is still ongoing and the team is currently investigating to resolve it as soon as possible.
     2 people found this helpful

UbiJustin's Avatar Community Developer
    [Last Updated October 29th, 2015]

EscoBlades's Avatar Community Manager
    [Last Updated December 14th, 2015]

[Last Updated December 14th, 2015]

[Last Updated March 1st, 2016]

[Last Updated March 1st, 2016]

Ubi-Banshee's Avatar Community Manager