Does my time in the military aging me by 4 years count as me being 30? hahaha

bigbow62's Avatar Senior Member
    Sorry cody...see you in 4 years .... but God bless you for your service ❤

If you play alot of Trials and you are looking for friends for LB battles please

feel free to follow me and I'll do the same if you are on XBONE.... my XBL GT:

BOWEN BOYS 1 08

You know what you should do start a group with players that have been or

that are still in the service ! Best of luck and keep on Trialing 😎✌

That is a great idea! I may just have to do that! Not sure how many service members are trials players, but I'm sure I'm not the only one haha
    I will definitely add you on xbox.

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Surf-tiki_TFG Go to original post
    Hello?
    (taps mic) is this thing on?

Hey my name is Albert , some may know me as Surf_tiki from Trials Frontier or Fusion on PS4. Ive been a fan of Trials since it was a flash game back on 2001. Currently Im pretty much a freelance goof but would like to sign on to a team of like minded folks if possible. I had the pleasure of meeting 2 of your members Swampballs and Novadarkstorm recently and the only other name I can think to drop is Morfyboy! Despite meeting Swamp, Nova and chatting with Morfy I would still like to be a part of your gang. Never been in a gang before now that I think of it............ I love Trials and Im 46. Im not a total jerk but I do pretend to be one at work! If you could have your people contact my people about the outcome of this formal request to join OTHG "that would be greeeeeat!" (Office Space reference)

Yep. I can Defos vouch for Albert. He’s an active member of many Trials media sites, so he will be very active in here too.

Hey Albert, nice to see you wanna join in this madhouse.. You actually know a few guys in the club..

Ok Albert,

Please post on my 2015 up and running thread and add some friends.

Just post abit about yourself and Trials history and hang around and get a

feel of what the gang is all about..... we would like active members that will,

post in the club house,run HLCS or our builders,anniversary tracks & even our

5 Bike / 1 Track Challenges or if you build .... maybe build a track or two &

most of all try-n-join a online party once in a while with the gang 😆

Look forward to your club house post 😎 OTHG7

new here

hello hows it going my name is Lee 37 been gaming the better part of my life mostly shooter games and trials fusion and rising of late , i just got trials rising a week ago and have no one on my friends list to talk to about it or beat each others times and just generally have fun. i am on ps4 bignasty_pancake

Trials players looking to join the OTHG.....

Please post on the 2015 up and running clubhouse thread.

First must be age 30 or over and active on trials,posting,running tracks,.....

& other OTHG events. Just post abit about yourself and Trials history.

Also what system or systems you play on and GT (S) THANK-YOU 😎