UbiJustin's Avatar Community Developer

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate FAQ's | Support Links

Hey there assassins,

First and foremost, if you experience an issue, please submit a ticket to our Ubisoft Support site. They are a reliable and fastest way to get support, and it helps us to compile issues. Listed on the site, there are FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) for Assassin's Creed Syndicate. For ease of use and transparency, you will find them below as well.

How do I redeem my Master Assassin Pack code?

How do I redeem my Exclusive Content code?

I'm having issues with connecting to the Ubisoft Services. What should I do?

Where Can I Find My Exclusive Content In Assassin's Creed: Syndicate?

I have registered with Join the Family to get Exclusive In-game Content for my copy of Assassins Creed: Syndicate, how will get get my Exclusive Content?

How do i redeem my master assassin pack code?

To redeem your code, please follow the steps below.

1. Navigate to assassincreed.com/rewards and login to your Uplay account.
    2. Once logged in, select Activities from the red bar at the top.
    3. After clicking Activities, you will see a box that says "Bonus code redemption", this is where you will enter in your Master Assassin Pack code.
    4. Once the code is redeemed, you will be given 3500 credits to use to purchase the Master Assassin Pack.
    5. Click on rewards at the top and you will see the 3 platforms you can select for the pack.
    6. Pick the platform you have Syndicate on and follow the prompts from the window that pops up.
    7. Once done, you will be given the code to enter in game on the platform you selected.

Since the pack only costs 250 credits, you can use the remaining credits you have on any other rewards available on Join the Family.

How do i redeem my exclusive content code in assassin's creed syndicate?

To redeem your Exclusive Content code, please refer to the following steps:

1. From the Main Menu or Pause Menu, select EStore

2. Then scroll down and select Redeem Code

3. Depending upon your platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One) a new window will pop up prompting you to enter your Exclusive Content code

4. Enter your code as prompted onscreen **Make sure to enter the code exactly as shown, including all dashes and in all capital letters were applicable**

5. Once the code has been entered correctly and submitted, you should receive a confirmation window stating the content has been unlocked

6. After unlocking Downloadable Content on the PS4 or Xbox One, the content should begin downloading in the background. Once completed, it should show up in-game. You may need to exit the game and launch it again after the content finishes downloading before it shows up. On the PC, you will need to exit the game and re-launch it to be prompted to download the Downloadable Content

I'm having issues with connecting to the Ubisoft Services. What should I do?

If you are having trouble connecting, please try the following:

- Start by testing your network connection with the following steps:

1. Start at the PS4 Main Menu
    2. Select Settings
    3. Select Network
    4. Then select Test Internet Connection Test

- If this test shows your connection as NAT type 3, then you will most likely have some sort of interference within your connection to the online servers.
    Note: You can visit the Sony PS4 manual website for additional details regarding the connection test http://manuals.playstation.net/docum...s/nw_test.html

There are three possible NAT types:

Open NAT
    - Open NAT has no restrictions and will be able to connect with any other players.

Moderate NAT
    - Moderate NAT will have some restrictions and will be unable to communicate or play with users with a strict NAT.

Strict NAT
    - Strict NAT may not be able to join or communicate in certain game sessions. Average matchmaking wait times will be affected.

If your NAT type is moderate or strict, please try the steps below:

1. Restart your network hardware. Turn off your PS4, Modem, and Router and wait about 15 - 30 seconds
    2. Fully power up your modem
    3. Fully power up your router
    4. Turn on your PS4 and test the network connection again

- At this point if you still have trouble then you may have a firewall interfering with your connection. Please configure the following network ports and enable UPnP through your router.

PlayStation Network Required Ports
    UDP: 3478, 3479, 3658, 4646, 9103
    TCP: 80, 443, 1935, 3478, 3479, 3480

Finally, if this does not solve your problem, try establishing a direct connection to your modem (bypass the router) and retry.

Where Can I Find My Exclusive Content In Assassin's Creed: Syndicate?

When can I access the content?

After activating your exclusive content code, any equipment, outfits, or missions included in your content can be obtained once you have become an Assassin in Sequence 3.

When can I access the content?

After activating your exclusive content code, any equipment, outfits, or missions included in your content can be obtained once you have reached Sequence 3.

Where can I look to confirm if my content installed correctly?

To view the content that has been installed, follow the steps below:

1. From the Main Menu or Pause Menu, select Estore

2. Then select Browse my Bonus Content.

3. After selecting Browse my Bonus Content, anything that is installed correctly will say Unlocked above the description.

Now that I have redeemed my Exclusive Content and confirmed it installed correctly, where do I find the content in-game?

Exclusive Missions

The Darwin and ****ens Conspiracy, Dreadful Crimes and A Long Night - An Icon will appear on your map for the mission(s). You can find the locations for each mission(s) below.

The Darwin and ****ens Conspiracy

Dreadful Crimes

A Long Night !NOTE! The train will constantly be moving around the map, so it will not always be in the same spot, but this image will help you identify the icon. You will know that the mission is unlocked when you have a ! in the top left of the icon.

Going to locations on the map will allow you to being the mission(s). If you are having trouble locating the mission(s) icon on your map, you can set a marker on the desired mission so that you can navigate to it.

Armor and Weapons

Any weapons or equipment will appear in your Inventory. You must be in Sequence 3 in order to access this menu option.

To access the items, bring up the Pause Menu, select Inventory, and then select the category of item you wish to view.

You should find your content within the corresponding category.

Huntsman Outfit

Suave Outfit and Belt

Join the family: How will i get my exclusive content?

When will I get my Exclusive Content for AC: Syndicate?
    Your Exclusive Content will be provided to you via Email after the game has released for Xbox One and PS4 on October 23.

How will I get my Exclusive Content for AC: Syndicate?
    The key will be provided via email for the Platform you registered for on the Join the Family website.

You will be provided with a key for each piece of content you registered for.

i.e: If you had registered for the Master Assassin Pack and Pirate Pack for XBOX ONE and PS4, you will get 4 emails with your Exclusive Content

I dont see the email in my inbox, what do I do?
    If you do not see the email by the games release, it may be within your Spam or Promotions folder, depending on how you have your Inbox Set up.

We suggest that you whitelist Ubisoft.com as a sender to make sure you see these emails as they are sent to you.