🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Codes don't work

anyone else not able to use any of the codes they got with syndicate? some are not even set up by ubisoft yet, others can't use because of web site issues can't enter a code this is just stupid

Ubi-Talos's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hello DreadWulf2211,

Could you confirm the codes you are having issues with and what platform they are for?
    Can you also provide more information on the problem you are having with the Website?

joolsz's Avatar Junior Member
    i have a assassins master pack code to input but can not find where to type it in

Hello joolsz

If this is the pre-order code it will be redeemed on the https://assassinscreed-redeem.ubi.com/, if this is the code you received after redeeming on that website depending on the console you are playing the game on will be activated on the PSN Store or Xbox Marketplace

Codes don't work

So I have the ****ens side mission and the season pass every time I typed it in it says this code is already been used or doesn't work and double checked my library it doesn't show that I've bought it

My code for the Darwin @ ****ens won't work it says invalid

I just purchased my assassin's Creed syndicate and my code does work my other code works but not the Darwin and ****ens one.

Hello GorillaKilla9,

Can you just confirm are you having issues with the ****ens and Season Pass code or is it only one of them not being accepted?

Hello spiderzombie112,

Could you visit this thread, if you are willing can you provided the requested information via a PM to me or through a Support ticket provide me with the Case number?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...n-code-INVALID