🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

AC Syndicate Darwin & Dic.kens Conspiracy Mission code INVALID

So i go to download the Darwin & ****ens Conspiracy Mission on PS4 and it says my code is invalid. Anyone else having this issue?

code not working

got the same issue here ps4 darwin code not working i am guessing psn ndds to update and then might be available later but if its nt i am not going to be happy

Code invalid

I have the same issue! Just got home with the game tonight and the code is invalid. I quadruple checked that I was putting it in right.

I'm have the same problem. Could someone shed some light on this please. The only reason I pre-ordered is for the free dlc incentives

The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid.

Same here, the code for the PS exclusive content The Dreadful Crimes works but not Darwin & ****ens Conspiracy Mission.

Same exact issue I am getting. Invalid when trying to redeem Darwin and ****ens conspiracy mission. Dreadful crimes worked like others have said.

Ubi-Talos's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hello All,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with Darwin & ****ens code. To investigate this issue further would you be able to PM me with the codes you are having issues with, Platform and also region the account is registered with?
    If you have created a support ticket already can you post the case number here and update the ticket with the above requested information?

Thank you for the feedback you have provided, the issue has been forwarded to the development team. I will update this thread when I have more information, I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Good news! I tried my code again this morning and it worked.

Hello All,

Thanks for the Update on this issue JoshGrav, the activation codes should now be working. If you are still experiencing issues with the code being invalid, please do not hesitate to contact the Support Team.

Thank you for your patience and apologise for inconvenience this may have caused you.