From an Oleg reply in ORR :

"We found about 20 minor bugs (that we really consider as bugs) with the help of users that sent us good detailed reports to beta address, that still not eleminated from the whole product.
    You should wait for a patch that will fix them for about 3 weeks. My main programmer take vacation. He was so very tired... He was not in real vacation for several years. So he took two weeks."

Maybe crazyivan can keep us posted ?

From an Oleg reply in ORR :

"We found about 20 minor bugs (that we really consider as bugs) with the help of users that sent us good detailed reports to beta address, that still not eleminated from the whole product.
    You should wait for a patch that will fix them for about 3 weeks. My main programmer take vacation. He was so very tired... He was not in real vacation for several years. So he took two weeks."

Maybe crazyivan can keep us posted ?

It has been said many times in here, by Oleg and others, that there will be another patch with cockpits for the B-25s, and probably the JU-88(s). I wouldn't be surprised to see Gib's PBY in that patch as well. If I recall correctly, it has been scheduled all along for release this summer some time.

It could be that there is a tug of war going on between PF and FB/AEP for some of the planes that have been in the pipeline for quite some time, such as the Beaufighter and the A-20. Luthier has said many times that there is no difference between the models in one game or the other, so I would be surprised if we didn't see some of these planes released in FB/AEP before PF is delivered.

One can only hope

Razor
    IV/JG51 Intelligence Officer
    www.jg51.net

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from poor judgement"

**Drool**

S!

=Flatspin=
    =Elite=XO=Bomber Commander
    The Wings of Freedom