did everything picture won't change

Cleared cache still doesn't work

Hey! I cleared my cache and when i reloaded uplay the only thing in my cache is my old pfp.
    I changed my pfp about a week ago and has apparently changed for everyone else but i still see my old pfp, even clearing the cache doesn't change it.
    Anyone know why?

help

profile pic not updating on the launcher and ingame

How to clear cache

I don't know how to clear cache

Same like almost everyone else here, not updating after doing all the stuff mentioned

Still nothing too hehehhehehee

Originally Posted by Typhoid.K0n4R Go to original post
    Still nothing too hehehhehehee
    Thanks ubisoft for wasting our time as always. It's been 1 month, no changes, even after talking to support chat they told me my case was worked on.After 4 days the case was closed because they didnt respond neither resolved my problem. Why do platforms such as Steam never have these stupid problems? Why such a simple thing can't be fixed. Im speechless for this company. I'm have a clan in R6 and all my other mates have the logo while I cant even update it. It's time to wake up !

Originally Posted by GnuffyHuku Go to original post
    profile pic not updating on the launcher and ingame
    I have finally figured it out. You just have to make sure that uplay is fully closed and not running in the background. Make sure you open task manager and close anything uplay related (I also suggest having the Uplay website already open) then just change it to your custom image and it should change when you boot up uplay. Hope this helps

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456